Where flowers wither.

Prince Chin mae's POV.
"I want to take a walk outside".....said outside my door.

"Take care on your way, your royal highness" i replied just up to her hearing.

"Alone?"

"Of course"
After.... told me about her, i understood at the moment that it was not something she could say causally or on a normal day but i felt i couldn't let the opportunity pass, she deserves a little punishment and i need time to organize my thoughts and the events.
And now even if i want to go and see her i wonder who i will meet when i enter.
Will it be my friend Ye jin or her highness Yoo hwa?, since they have been Complete different people for a long time it is hard to make them one.
I took my sword out to walk silently behind her. Every time she turns i turn to face the sea.
The veil she is wearing now makes me feel she is her highness at the moment.
She walked with quick steps towards the sea.
'What is she doing?'
I ran to her as soon as her feet made contact with the water.

"Are you okay?"
"What are you doing?"
She ignored me and went forward.
I drew my hand back immediately my hand accidentally made contact with her arm.
"I apologize"

"You said i should go alone, why are you here?"

"Let's walk back"

"Why?"
"When your eyes told me to enter the sea"
'What?my eyes?'

"How?"

"You were glaring at me"
This is funny how could my glare ever tell someone to go and die.

"Come out"
She dragged the end of her gown out.
"Is this your way of asking for forgiveness?"
"You don't need to do something dangerous and dramatic i..i.."
She raised her brows asking me to go on.
"I will forgive you if you let me name the young prince"
I could tell from her eyes that the possible presence of a smile just vanished.

Consort Ji ae's POV.
"This explains why his Majesty has been going to her chamber more often than usual, he must be going there to plot against us and she has gone home in excuse for her illness to plot more with her father" Queen mother said.
'Isn't the word plot a bit too strong?'

"I too think Yeon woo is a distraction because their center of power isn't there"
It is a problem that the left and right prime ministers are in laws.

"Is it possible?they know surely that nobody will approve of Consort Yoo hwa"
There is a lot about Yoo hwa that is so different than what she portrays herself to be.

"As uncle says, is it possible to siege the palace on that day? I have kept count of their numbers myself"

"Your uncle is more capable than you think and his Majesty will come to a compromise just to keep the peace"

Flash back.
"The crown, I won't give it to you but you can try your best to get it"
End.

I think he is more determined than we think for a reason i can't place my finger on.
"His Majesty has gained sincere loyalty from his subjects because when it comes to power he let's go first, he never disputes"
And the same reason why it is hard to gain sincere support, i feel most of them are just standing in between the line waiting for his Majesty to state who he supports and they will be running over, and knowing what is on his mind is very hard, maybe I should converse with him in more in one of these days.

Consort Yeon woo's POV.
"Your highness, her highnness Ji ae has done something really unspeakable, the whole palace is perplexed"
"The maids say they heard her call his Majesty by a certain name no one will dare to think about"
'Could it be something offending?'
"Even i..don't know how to say it but since i must.."
"It is Chagi..ya (sweet heart)"