Chapter ten(a)

Yoo hwa's POV
Upon the King's leave, Doha rushed in almost screaming my name and when she saw me she screamed more.
"Agasshi!"she shrieked tapping her feet nervously.
"Your hair Agasshi,ohhh this is bad"she quickly grabbed the mirror on the side table.

When I held the mirror to my face, I drew my breath.
My braids were loosed from the end,part of it looked like a bird's nest with small hair peeking out from every angle.

"Oh heavens I must have given him a fright,what do we do now?"
"And where were you" I glared at her furiously.

"His Majesty came suddenly and I thought you would be fine Agasshi"

"I have never been better, now that you have done my ancestors a great service"

"Do you think his Majesty would send us away?madam will have my head"

"This in addition to what I said,it will be early morning"

*********
The King's POV
"I (this son)greets royal mother"

"Come sit"

"It must not have been easy this past few days considering the pressure from Han(China)and the officials"
I nod slowly.
"Have you been eating well?"

"Yes, royal mother"

"I know the Queen has been pressing on the consort selection, but there is no hurry I am sure they are happy staying here"

"I made a quick visit yesterday"

"Has your Majesty decided?"

"What are royal mother's thoughts?"

"Since Ji ae has the support of the Queen dowager she will make sure she stays, for Shin Yoo hwa her father is like family we can't send his daughter away, so it will be more advisable to send the chief of Han baek's daughter home because you will still have his support, but it is your Majesty's choice"
I listened and nod in understanding.