♛Chapter 2♛

A.N- If I reuse gifs just tell me, I want different for each chapter.

Saiki looked down at the blue-haired boy, Saiki was a little over twenty centimeters taller than the other

Saiki looked down at the blue-haired boy, Saiki was a little over twenty centimeters taller than the other. Though Saiki neglected his existence as he silently continued to pack his blue school bag. Even though Saiki continued to ignore the yapping boy, he still wouldn't take the hint.

"Saiki, really look!" Kaidou continued tapping on the paper that he held in front of Saiki, but Saiki only moved his head away as he zipped up his bag and walked towards the door, where Kaidou continued to pester him and follow the strawberry-haired teen like a lost puppy begging for a home.

Though Saiki's attempt to get rid of him didn't work with the constant spiked corners and doors to his face. Saiki was continuously followed by 'the fool' that pestered him. Saiki stopped by his shoe locker and took off his black school shoes and exchanged them with blue outdoor shoes Kaido still chatting about something that went in and out of Saiki's ears, Saiki ignored him as Kaidou tried to keep up with Saiki as he was trying to tie his outdoor shoes.

"Come on Saiki!" Kaidou kept provoking as he followed him outside, Nendou and Kuboyasu waited for them. Saiki huffed and stopped, "Finally Saiki," Kaidou grumbled before a cord struck him. "Is Dark Reunion after you?" He whispered "Blink twice if you need help," Saiki didn't blink twice like he was asked and only chose to overlook him, and took a glimpse of the paper. Though he did say it caught his eye, as Saiki reached out and took it out of Kaidou's hand, just before they took a full step outside.

Saiki's eyes seemed to slightly glow in happiness as he read through the paper to the end. He seemed to be on cloud nine by the time he finished. "Cool right? I thought you'd like it since you do have an eye on baking." Kaidou explained with an out showing cocky-ness but inside he shouting in glee that he made his friend smile.

"Though if you wanna get in you'll have to boost your grades and such..." Kaidou went off as Saiki walked away to the direction of his house, passing Nendou and Kuboyasu, and straight to his house, passing people, cats, hamsters, and such nuisances he would usually try to avoid, but this time be passed them faster and with an ambition that the Slytherins would be jealous of.

Saiki swiftly entered his house with a quick and fast greeting to his mother, and as usual, ignored his father and his constant stupid requests.

Saiki opened and as quickly shut the door to his room, his sign on the door swinging side to side. Saiki dropped himself on his desk's chair and quickly pulled out his cellular phone from his cabinet, and typed the keywords.

"Ouran's baking course" and in instant hundreds of thousands of searches came up, Saiki scrolled until he got to Ouran's official web site. He continued to scroll until he found and clicked a "Join" button. Saiki began reading the terms to get into the school, and furrowed his brows in shock, he didn't have that type of popularity, fame, or money. Saiki only had connections and intelligence, and the intelligence Saiki didn't have known to the public.