♛Chapter 4♛

A.N

By the time a week rolled around after the Ouran test he had taken the last Saturday, Saiki never got the email of acceptance into the pink Preparatory school of rich and famous and other people Saiki never gave half a damn about

He would constantly check his phone, all the time after and before school, but he still got nothing.

To say the least, he did feel a little hurt and burned out about not getting the email, he actually tried to do well so he could be in that baking program he dreamed oh-so-much about, and dow he was at a loss of not getting in, meaning he will still have to go to an every-day academy of green uniforms and nuisances 1-...9? If he remembers correctly, there're nine or so nuisances in his life.

Saiki was thinking about using his powers, to manipulate the school into thinking he was a last-minute "plebian" student, but his mother warned him many times in his life that he shouldn't be manipulating other people's thoughts and memories.

It affected him so much, that, that fine calming day for Saiki on a Saturday morning, Saiki (grudgingly) let the nuisances (Number 1, 2 and 8) into his house to play video games that his dad had bought not long ago, them not knowing that they ruined Saiki's one and needed day to throw a hissy-fit without anyone knowing, realizing or hearing it.

Saiki (as usual) beat them in the video game, and they were all complaining to one another about who cheated or not (Saiki narrowly avoiding the confrontation, that Kaidou tried to drag him in, but Nendou stood by Saiki and said "Partner, would never cheat!")

The yelling and bickering went on for at least ten minutes, though Saiki felt it was like days, it all had ended when they heard a scream echoed and shake through the house, causing a mini-earthquake in the street.

All four of them looked towards the hallway where the sudden burst came from, and all slowly stood up and turned to their right to see what happened, but they didn't even fully get up as Saiki's young mother came in charging into the living room, sputtering so much that Saiki couldn't even read her thoughts.

"What is it?" Saiki stood up, but Kurumi was only waving around a light blue paper, that was split into a three-part folded letter addressed to a "Saiki Kusuo". The nuances looked over Saiki's back, as his mother calmed down with the sputtering and began to shed large waved waterfalls of tears, and handed him the letter.

"I'm so proud of you, I knew you'd get in," she sniffled as little, "I'll have a celebration dinner for you and I'll invite everyone else, read the letter with your friends," she said as she went into the kitchen for the festive meal. Saiki didn't need another chance as he sat onto the couch, Kuboyasu, Kaidou, and Nendou looking over him as he opened the letter.