♛Chapter 26♛

"This is pathetic, really very pathetic," Saiki complained, as Renge sat in between Saiki and Ootori on the red velvet couches, both not giving half a response of the girl's presence, but both still knowing they couldn't kick her out of the club, ...

"This is pathetic, really very pathetic," Saiki complained, as Renge sat in between Saiki and Ootori on the red velvet couches, both not giving half a response of the girl's presence, but both still knowing they couldn't kick her out of the club, for multiple reasons.

Ootori had his own family and daddy issue reasons.

And Saiki didn't want to get sued.

"According to my research, Kyoya, you're in charge of managing the club, isn't that right?" Renge asked as she clung onto him like a dog, and before anyone could answer, Renge: the dumb-brunette with an oversized bow on her head jumped onto Saiki's back, not acknowledging his annoyed irk, as she swooned on him like what she did to Ootori, a red tic mark instantly showed up on the young strawberry-pink-haired boy's head.

"Don't worry Kusuo, I love you just the same,"

"And yet I don't," Saiki told her as he brushed the girl off his back, by plucking her fingers off him one at a time.

Haninozuka, being the kind (and manipulative) boy he is, saw that Saiki didn't like her on him, so trying his best without seeming rude about it at all, effortlessly ran headfirst into the conversation for all of their sakes. Even Mori wouldn't dare to go near her, as he would protect his cousin from a safe distance away from Renge.

"Yep! Kyo-chan is our director! Without him, we'll be in big trouble!" Haninozuka said in false glee but also in truth, while wearing the cute mask on his face, even though a reincarnation of the devil took place in the club...and Nekozawa was staring into the club, but for once Saiki liked the weird edge-lord guy more than this not-so-fair lady who was currently trying again to hug him.

"I'm going," Saiki proclaimed as he stood up and walked away on Ootori's side, but was soon brought back down to since the edge of his blouse was pulled, he flopped down next to Kyoya in distance.

"If I have to go through this, you do too. Plus she's an official customer." Ootori whispered in his ear, and Saiki had a quick pit feeling in his stomach, it was one he knew quite well, he had it with many people before.

It was the feeling of wanting to punch someone out of the atmosphere.

"I'm gonna be the host club manager!" Renge declared herself as, as Saiki quickly spun around to face her thinking he possibly heard her wrong.

You have to be kidding me, god, I get it that you hate me...but isn't this too far?

The club looked at her, and she looked back at them, none of them could say anything about it, as the Hitachiin twins and Saiki groaned simultaneously.

"Um..." Tamaki sadly wallowed up to Ootori after seeing everything play out and how everything could go into a spiraling catastrophe, having some work of sense in his mind, "listen--," he tried to speak but the raven-haired demon with a pair of glasses and not horns cut him off.

"She's the daughter of a client that's important to the Ootori family," Ootori explained, as Saiki mocked the club-mate.

"sHe'S tHe dAUghTer oF a cLiEnT," Saiki said in a high pitched 'Kyoya Ootori Voice' "And I'm the client of my ass, so why don't you listen to me?"

Kyoya glanced at Saiki and turned away, "And please be polite and try not to offend her, alright?" He was speaking to Saiki more specifically on this, as he moved his mouth in more mockery.

"Well, boys, it's going to be a pleasure to work with you!" she smiled oh so innocently.

"Make sure to sleep with an eye open"

"Ooh, I love you too Kusuo!"

♛❀♕✿ ♛❀♕✿ ♛❀♕✿ ♛❀♕✿

"I thought about it overnight,"

"You can think?"

"Oh shush, let me finish." Suoh shushed him, and finished his sentence, "as I was saying: maybe having a lady manager isn't all that bad,"

"Why do you say that?" the two red-heads asked, as they sat on both sides of Saiki.

"Well, don't you see? She transferred into the same class as Haruhi," Saiki groaned, he knew where this was going and his fantasies weren't as cute as what he thought they were. They were actually really creepy.

"If the two become girlfriends, Haruhi might become more girlish! Renge's girlish persona will rub off on Haruhi to have her own feminity!" he cooed happily as Saiki propped himself up, and looked at Suoh, annoyed and tired.

"I don't think you have the right to say that," The club looked at Saiki, "If Fujioka wants to be more masculine than feminine, let her. If she rather be up and about while wearing boy's clothes, let her." Saiki scolded the group of taking over the girl's life.

"Wow Saiki," Hikaru said, "You really know a lot about this," Kaoru finished. "Did you ever wear more girly clothes, then boy clothes,"

Saiki looked at them as they laughed, slightly annoyed at that fact.

"You have no idea," Saiki walked out.

"Thank you Saiki-senpai!" Haruhi smiled, as Suoh dropped dead on the floor. "No! No! NO!" Suoh jumped around the club screaming. "She's a girl, I wanna make her girlish!" Suoh cried endlessly in the corner.

"Maybe you should try asking her if she's comfortable with it," Saiki told him as he brought out his phone and looked at the time, "I'll be in the class if you need me."

Saiki walked out of the room, as the club members watched him leave.

Ootori laughed a bit, as the club looked at him.

"What's up Kyoya?" the twins asked as they stared at him blankly.

"Well," the demon smiled, "I just have a feeling Saiki is a lot more... feminine than what we had originally thought," he chuckled a bit into his fist.

Suoh looked around. "What?"