♛Chapter 51♛

No art today. Kinda sad, but I'll get over it.

Onnnnnn another note. Half-crying myself to sleep cuz I do hate high school. (Holy shit I'm in high school) low key thinking about leaving right after this book is over (give me like 6 months or so to finish this story)

And go into my original story, which all of you should check out on my other profile Chika_Shane

╔════•| |•════╗

Suoh's face was covered in a dark tone of shade, with his hair (now somehow longer) covering his eyes, and parts of his nose, making it obvious that he wasn't happy, or was playing an act where he cried, like how he would at the Host Club

Suoh's face was covered in a dark tone of shade, with his hair (now somehow longer) covering his eyes, and parts of his nose, making it obvious that he wasn't happy, or was playing an act where he cried, like how he would at the Host Club. Saiki almost felt shivers down his spine, when he felt the joy fade out of Suoh, it was kind of like he was facing a male, blond version of his mother when she gets mad or disappointed, and Saiki was not about to pester him.

Without a cloud of doubt in his mind, and without his proper persona of usual giddiness, was long gone, none existent. Quickly replaced effortlessly in no time flat, giving everyone the cue, that he was not playing around now.

He then threw Shiro up and over his shoulder, even though the kid cried for release, and asked Saiki to put him down, Saiki knew better than to help Shiro, and go against Suoh. Passing the kid a shrug, he stepped back, a little past the closed door to the music room.

"Aah! Put me down would ya'!" he yelled and flailed around, Suoh had a deepened frown on his face, not bothered by the little kid even slightly, "What do you think you're doing?" he continued to yell. Suoh continued to pay no mind, as he spun around and began to walk an opposing direction to where they were originally heading.

The music had long stopped, and the little (jealous) girl was sanding them, with a questionable glance and a rose in her hands, as she watched the club walked away. Hina, who was Shiro's crush that also played the piano, looked outside to see what the ruckus was all about only to see Shiro flailing miserably.

'Thank god I'm not going to marry a guy like that,' the once desperate girl thought, as she saw Suoh's attitude change, soon fearing her own life if she were married to a man like that. (Not knowing the fact that Suoh was usually never like this)

You and me both, sister.

Shiro stopped flailing and took off to complaining, as Saiki walked next to, but paces behind Suoh, clearing a vision to Shiro to see his crush, when he was in such an embarrassing state. "Please! Just let me go! Just put me down, where do you think..." he trailed off but minded his manners, in front of the little crush he had. Saiki almost saw this as cute.

That a crush like this was able to affect the person dearly. Saiki wondered, for a quick moment, what it would be like for him to have a crush. Would he act the same? Or would he not even notice, until someone bluntly thought it out loud. Saiki never cared much for crushes, nor did he think he'd ever.

"It's time to go, gentlemen." Suoh continued to ignore Shiro, "Quit thrashing around." but Shiro, even though he had stopped moving had continued to yell, and a half making a fool of himself in front of Hina, and school mates. Making the girl gasp in worry, watching the high school men (and woman) carry Shiro away from the club.

♛❀♕✿ ♛❀♕✿ ♛❀♕✿ ♛❀♕✿

Shiro gasped into a growl, as Suoh had thrown him on the couch of the Host Club Music Room. Looking less than pleased at the mode of transportation, "What is your problem, you big idiot." his anger raged through him like a hot air balloon.

"I'm sorry, but you are the idiot." Suoh had snapped back fearlessly. The extraordinary large room suddenly seemed to shrink and go dark around the club. Suoh kept his foot down and continued to bash at the kid who didn't know what five times five is much less human emotions and empathy.

"You said that you wanted me to teach you how to make women happy. But that's not really it, is it?" he asked, Saiki felt the parental desire to stand up to Shiro, and tell Suoh to back off. This was a ten-year-old child, for crying out loud.

Gods above, stop me from cursing Suoh. Saiki pleaded in his mind, and for the first time, the gods supported him on this request. As the request above was responded by Morinozuka, gripping him by the lower arm and pulled him back to be stuck with the rest of the group.

Saiki was scared that something might happen, considering the fact that thoughts weren't being processed in the mind of Suoh, rather than a bunch of gibberish, with words that overlapped each other. This reminded him of Touma, from elementary school.

"You are not concerned with the happiness of just any woman," he looked down on Shiro, "You've got yer sights set on one woman in particular." he was not happy with Shiro to say the least, with mixed emotions and responses, and tones, that to Saiki didn't make sense.

"You only care about one, and that's Hina Kamishiro," Suoh said boldly, as Shiro looked up at Tamaki in shock of this 'hidden' crush he had, only to be ruined by the girl needing to move away.

What is this, a Korean Drama?

"But I'm afraid there's nothing I can do, to help you with that." Shiro looked horrified to the words Suoh had just spewed out, his tone suddenly changing from hostile and bitter, to almost collective, not proud of Shiro, but knowing the boy was hardworking, just like how he had first thought.

"Listen, Shiro," Suoh said, his hair covering his face, "I know that I told you, it's the job of a host to make women happy." he glared down to the kid, eyes burning "But when you care for someone, you must find the courage to express what's in your heart!" he yelled like he was a motivational speaker.

"You have to tell her how you feel about her." he sighed, "I now realize that you didn't come to me to become a full-fledged host. You want to be a full-fledged man."

So you're saying you're not a man.

.

.

.

I can agree with that.

"It's not like it matters anymore." Shiro sighed, "I've run out of time." he looked down and hunched, seemingly about to cry.

This is what happens when your emotions get the best of you.

"I just wanted to hear he play before she left for good. That's all." Little Shiro's hopes and dreams flushed down the rich men's golden drain.

Why do you act like the internet doesn't exist?

"That piece she played," Suoh said and began to talk music with Shiro, not as Saiki cared much about it. He didn't understand music, or why people listened to it, to Saiki the best sounds are the sounds of a quiet house, if that was music, he'd listen to it all day.

Suoh tapped away from Shiro and the club, and opened a curtain, exposing a grand black piano, a Steinway most likely.

How long has that been there?