♛Chapter 79♛

╔════•| |•════╗

It was actually a pleasant second for Saiki after he thought the Host Club would do what they were requested to do by Haruhi, and stay at her house while the commoners got the ingredients

It was actually a pleasant second for Saiki after he thought the Host Club would do what they were requested to do by Haruhi, and stay at her house while the commoners got the ingredients. Though up in the close distance, Saiki could have sworn that the saw someone familiar, someone, he knew he should avoid, but considering there was only one way to get to the supermarket, and he wasn't going to teleport, he knew he should just suck it up and tell himself 'at least it's not Ootori or Suoh,'.

Soon everything came to the worst though, when he started to hear the Host Club's thoughts (along with Ranka's thoughts) nearing them.

'Why didn't he tell me? I have no idea Kyoya-senpai has been calling my dad,' Haruhi let out a tired sigh and walked with a curved back alongside her senpai, 'Much less, giving him updates.' she was irrationally tired of the Hosts, and Saiki couldn't blame her, he was too after all, and considering the fact that they are hot on their trail right now, it wasn't any better.

As the person in the distance started to become more clear, and his thoughts became louder, Saiki found out it was someone he knew for a short while now, and coincidentally lived nearby, in a shitty house that looks like a delinquent's base. It was the one and only goodie-two-shoes delinquent and friendly bodyguard: Kuboyasu Aren.

Saiki wasn't sure if it were worse to be with him or two be with the Host Club... but.

Saiki put a hand on his chin and smiled. He could scare the club off... he knew the twins feared Rean, so why wouldn't they fear his offspring.

"Hey, Saiki!" Aren said as he heard a few people whispering, Haruhi and Saiki perked up. Along with the rest of the Host Club who wondered who this fine-looking young man was. The Host Club began to whisper. Saiki gave a hello bow and so did Haruhi.

"Hello, I'm Haruhi Fujioka. Saiki is in the same club." She smiled, and Aren returned that smile but froze for a thoughtful second there.

'I thought Saiki was a part of the host club...' his thoughts drifted off 'But this is clearly a girl...' his thoughts drifted off once again, '...well it's none of my business.' he was just as respectful as always.

"Pleasure to meet you, Fujioka." he smiled, and Saiki could hear the Host Club gasping at this 'unruly' man talking to their little princess, it was both annoying and tiring for Saiki, "I'm Kuboyasu," the twins gasped at the familiar name, and Ootori flashed his glasses at the familiar face, seeing him when Saiki was on his 'cycle' when they went on the club beach trip.

Haruhi and Kuboyasu stared and smiled at each other for a few more seconds as if completely forgetting Saiki was there (and possibly already third-wheeling)

"Let's not waste time," he spoke up and walked straight past Kuboyasu and Haruhi, where they both snapped out of their trance of whatever emotions they were feeling, and looked out to the commoner friend. Haruhi nodded and followed behind him.