♛Chapter 72♛

Art by @Kokyui

Art by @Kokyui

╔════•| |•════╗

Getting to Haruhi's house was less than difficult, as her house via the train was only one stop away from where Saiki lived, and the quiet car ride was nice as well, as he saw the bushes and people speed past him (even though he could easily walk ...

Getting to Haruhi's house was less than difficult, as her house via the train was only one stop away from where Saiki lived, and the quiet car ride was nice as well, as he saw the bushes and people speed past him (even though he could easily walk a faster pace than the car) and the club didn't dare to utter a peep, as the commoner let out an unholy amount of blood lust, to anyone who even looked in his direction, they were the ones who ruined his break, now they will pay for it.

Even though Saiki was warned not to kill them or hurt them, or fluctuate their memories, that doesn't mean Saiki can't ruin their day. His mother never said anything about that. Saiki agreed to himself that what he was doing was awfully petty, to the point where he was even disapointed in himself, on how low he could swoop, but it was all in his favor in the end, as the club would likely never bother him again during the weekends, or better: kick him out of the club entirely.

As the club neared the Fujioka household, people began to put a lot of unwanted attention on the limo, and a few even swarmed around it when it came to a complete stop, and the driver opened the front door.

Haninozuka was in complete awe on how 'poor' it looked, and the twins along with Suoh took notes about the area, to see if their 'daughter' and their 'doll/toy' were living the 'proper' lifestyle.

Suoh was the first to graze out of the car, flicking on his sunglasses like an idiot, then Ootori, Hikaru, Kaoru, Mori, and Haninozuka who walked out of the car, like they owned the place (it was very likely that they could buy off the land), and out came Saiki, the last one to leave the car, gaining a perfect 'no attention', as the club members in their lavish 'tres bien' clothes shone above Saiki, who was wearing casual attire.

He was quick to find Haruhi, planking her head against a sign, as she held onto her groceries, Saiki didn't want to bother her last moment alone, so he didn't bother helping her, it seemed like the right (and petty) thing to do.

"Good grief, can't I go home now?" Saiki complained as he pushed up his glasses, which weren't falling off, just as he looked at the twins, both boys, plainly looked up to him, and let out a laugh.

"No!" they chorused, as it seemed that Kaoru was taking the lead today, "We just got to Haruhi's house!" the usually more quiet boy said, as he didn't dare look at his elder twin brother, who gave him a both surprised and abandoned look on his face. Saiki let out a tired sigh.

"It's a lot bigger than your's Saiki-senpai," Hikaru said, and Kaoru looked up towards the house. Saiki raised his eyebrow, on what Hikaru meant by 'big', did he mean the complex was big, or the single rooms all together were 'big'.

Saiki looked to his left as he saw Suoh pacing worriedly back and forth, as listening to the twins and Haninozuka made him lose his remaining brain cells.

"Kyoya!" Suoh cried as he patted Ootori on the shoulder, "What's were you thinking about bringing these idiots with us?!" he cried.

You're the one to talk.

"Especially those two stupid doppelgangers."

You're not wrong there.

"Oh, well you see, I was sure that you didn't have the courage to come alone, so I thought it might be best if everyone came along." he said simply, as his glasses shone in his 'intelligence' as Suoh was mortified by that answer. "And I thought it might be best to invite Saiki along, as he knows the commoner life-style more than what we do."

Saiki let out a gruff breath, as Ootori was seriously pressing his buttons today, but soon began scooting the Hitachiin twins away. "Alright, let's go home. I guess I underestimated our great leader." he patted the twins on the back.

Why can't I go home!?

"What? No way! I don't wanna go home!" they both said, sounding like the spoiled children they are, trying to talk their mother into staying at their friend's house for five more minutes, but it wasn't a big problem as Suoh was quick to beg them to come back.

"Now listen up men! And feminine men--," he added that last part for Saiki, not really sure if his pronouns were wanted to be changed after that conversation of respect, back on chapter seventy, but continued as Saiki didn't say anything. "Do not forget, we must be polite, this is a casual weekend, and we just happen to be in the neighborhood after doing a bunch of rich-people stuff," Suoh warned them.

"Then why am I here?" Saiki asked as he was far from identifying himself as a 'rich person'.

"You!" Suoh pointed, "Are a creepy stalker, that just so happens to try and blend in with us!"

"You do realize, I'm also a part of the club."

"Anyway," Suoh pressed on, away from his crazy story. "The words: shabby, cramped, run-down, shitty, and ugly, are all absolutely forbidden!" Suoh said, but he didn't seem to realize (no duh) that Haruhi was right behind them and listening to what they were saying, but gave Saiki a look, to make them shut up.

The club gave a salute (minus Ootori) and stood still like a soldier, as Saiki didn't salute, rather than give Haruhi a shrug, and look at Suoh once again. Saiki noticed how Suoh's hair seemed a little bit different than usual, but it was likely that he was in a rush today, so his side-swept combed hair, what was now hitting his forehead, like bangs, was all a mistake, and a part of the rush, he took place in, earlier this morning.

Saiki didn't say anything to Suoh, but he did point a finger to his lips, making Suoh hush, as Saiki pointed towards Suoh's right shoulder, so the club could see Haruhi in all her angry glory.