♛Chapter 27♛

╔════•| |•════╗

"Hey everyone!" Renge opened the door to the club room, with a bright big smile on her face as she used one hand to open the door, and the other to tug Saiki back into the room, he looked angry, but he knew he shouldn't be arguing with this jumpy ...

"Hey everyone!" Renge opened the door to the club room, with a bright big smile on her face as she used one hand to open the door, and the other to tug Saiki back into the room, he looked angry, but he knew he shouldn't be arguing with this jumpy girl.

"I brought you two things:" she happily hung onto Saiki's arm.

"What am I, an object? Last time I remember I was human," the boy complained as he slumped back onto the couch, Haruhi looked annoyed again, and Saiki shrugged internally. He tried to help out, Haruhi should just stand up for herself more often than not.

"I have Kusuo..." she rambled about finding him as he went his way to class for some last-minute peace and quiet, but was stopped by her in the hallway, "And some cookies!"

Suoh moaned dramatically, as Saiki looked at him with a disgusted look crossing over his poker face.

"How ladylike! I'm so moved!" he cried dramatically as Renge looked up at him with an annoyed face, as it turned dark.

"I didn't bake them for you idiot, you're nothing but a phony prince trying to take over my true prince." she matter-of-factly, as Tamaki got harassed with word violence by the new girl.

Tamaki dropped to the floor and wallowed in a dark corner of the club, and cried, Saiki pat the King's back with his foot as he wiped his mouth with his sleeve.

"The cookies were burnt anyways," he tried to comfort him, but Saiki isn't really good with emotions, or people, or species, or humanity.

"Yeah, really burnt," Haninozuka said, as Mori's face turned worried, as he saw the cookie in his cousin's hands.

"Don't eat them!" his first word in goodness-knows how many chapters came out

Saiki looked at the two family members as they both looked at him back, both wondering.

'How did he eat that stale cookie?'

Saiki turned away, from the two as he proceeded to watch Renge fond over Ootori, Saiki was happy that Ootori finally got karma to slap his (flat) ass.

The club turned into a chaotic mess, as Saiki chose to be covered by Haruhi who seemed sane at the current moment, but chose to make a mistake by biting into the cookie.

"Their not that bad at all," Haruhi commented, and Saiki looked down on her, "It's burnt," he told Haruhi who looked at Saiki and shrugged, "Doesn't mean it's bad, it still has some flavor," she said

"Other than ash?"

"May...I try?" Hikaru asked as Haruhi still had a cookie in her mouth, the twins shoved Saiki to the side a little, making him more annoyed than usual.

Hikaru lifted up her chin, and took a bite out of her cookie, while Kaoru licked her face, Saiki looked away in disgust.

"Do you guys not have a PDA rule in this school?" Saiki asked but the twins nor Haruhi listened, but Suoh heard that as he came in a rolling fit, pulling Ootori along with him, he didn't seem to care in the slightest.

He would seem to be the person to like Haruhi, Saiki commented about the raven-haired club member, but I guess his family pride may be too much to handle our 'commoner-ness'

"Did you see what they just did?" Suoh cried to Saiki and Ootori both ignoring him.

"And suddenly the trio of classmates are closer," he said blandly as he looked at his journal, "Well, we are classmates," Ootori added, "We should be getting closer like that as well."

"Please don't lick my face,'

♛❀♕✿ ♛❀♕✿ ♛❀♕✿ ♛❀♕✿

"Every single one of you!" Renge screamed, "Except for Kyoya and Kusuo! All of you are lukewarm!" Renge screamed in a crazy manner, Saiki looked at her with a furrowed face.

'Lukewarm is the temperature of a soft drink, not a description of a person' Saiki wanted to say, but he knew best then to test Ootori's patience, as much as it was fun to watch him silently suffer.

"Each one of you needs to have some sort of 'dark' side, you understand?" Renge pointed an accusing finger to the club, as she complained widely, Saiki though turned to walk away from this bonanza as he saw a dark door appear.

"Yes, yes, come closer" Nekozawa chanted as Saiki came closer to the strange wigged senior, "Do you have coffee?" Saiki asked, as Nekozawa laughed and nodded opening the door a little more just to show an entire wall full of coffee beans from throughout the world.

Saiki walked himself inside, as Nekozawa said he filled with darkness and powerful spirits.

Taking a seat in the darkness, as Nekozawa sat across from him maids and butlers doing their job of serving tea.

"How would you like your coffee Sir Saiki?" a maid asked, Saiki was uncomfortable by the fact he was called 'sir' but he ignored it, "Three lumps of sugar, please," he asked, kindly as the maid nodded and turned to Nekozawa.

"And you?" she asked, Nekozawa laughed, "As dark and bitter as my soul!" he cackled.

"Warm milk and a lump of sugar?" the maid said as Nekozawa nodded.

"Yes," his voice cracked, and Saiki had almost cracked a smile, but it was hidden in darkness.

Soon the two had a friendly conversation after their coffee (and warm milk with a lump of sugar) came and the maids and butlers excused themselves, and Nekozawa talked to Saiki as if he were a friend, the third-year was just a teen who was edgy and sensitive to the light, while he felt bad that he couldn't take care of his little sister as if he could if he didn't have photophobia.

Saiki listened semi-intently, as he didn't say much.

Nekozawa needed some help, Saiki could only guess that he didn't want anyone to know since it could ruin the Nekozawa reputation.

Nekozawa also explained his past romances, he first had an arranged marriage with Saiko since before they were born, but when they both ended up being boys, the families chose to just keep them as friends, and hopefully, a romance would bloom later, and the two companies would merge.

And that's exactly how it went...halfly...Nekozawa liked Saiko in grade school and were friends in the first portion of high school, but then Saiko chose to move away since he found a girl. (Saiki wasn't going to comment anything about that,)

Saiki spent a large chunk of time with Nekozawa but was soon ripped by his ear out of the darkroom by Ootori.

"I can't believe you did that," he complained as he took Saiki to the courtyard. "I don't get how we lost track of you, Renge brought it up when she was going to fawn over you, like how she did to me for the past hour,"

Ootori was not happy, to say the least.

♛❀♕✿ ♛❀♕✿ ♛❀♕✿ ♛❀♕✿

"I'm so sorry Haru-chan! I can't do this anymore!"Saiki heard Honey cry as they were performing some sort of movie