♛Chapter 67♛

╔════•| |•════╗

The twins soon had the audacity after the wonderfully done performance to laugh, Saiki glared down at them more, but they didn't seem to stop laughing together

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The twins soon had the audacity after the wonderfully done performance to laugh, Saiki glared down at them more, but they didn't seem to stop laughing together... they were the only ones laughing.

"Oh man, that's such a stupid name!" they were laughing on the ground, a frozen passed out Suoh on the ground next to them. "The Zuka Club!" they continued to laugh, "My stomach hurts!" the twins laughed, but while Hikaru didn't notice Saiki's glaring expression Kaoru did from the corner of his eye, his laughing slowed, but ended up just yelling out more shenanigans. "The Zuka Club! That's priceless." Saiki just left disapointed.

"And they had those get-ups on under their uniforms." Saiki shook his head in disapproval, Lobelia's Zuka Club noticed this but hadn't said anything, they continued to laugh, alone together for a few seconds longer before Renge came up with her all-powerful teleporting motor.

"You shouldn't underestimate the Zuka Club!" she warned and scolded as she came up from the ground, sipping coffee and sitting under a traditional fan with a chair and a table.

"Saiki you look lovely," she pointed out helpfully, Saiki gave her a brief nod in thanks, as she continued with her speech. "I may not know much about instant coffee."

No one does,

"But I'm fascinated with girls' schools," she said, making Saiki question, with no judge, why she liked girls' schools so much, then ended up going to a mixed school in Japan where there were plenty back in Paris France or just France in general. She sipped, then hacked up the coffee she had in her hands, then attempted to play it off as ladylike. No one seemed to notice

"St. Lobelia's Academy! It is truly a woman's world there." she clapped her hands together, almost praising herself by just saying the name, "The Zuka Club is a group of strong maidens who consider women to be superior in every way." now they were starting to get to the good information, but Saiki can't say he liked it.

No one was more superior than the average human (unless you ran a coffee jello cafe, in which, Saiki would see the owner as some sort of god), and no matter the gender, sex, or type of person you were, you shouldn't consider or considered people better by the way they were born.

Saiki may like Benio, but he didn't like what she lead on.

Through all the bickering and yelling, Saiki grew irritated to the point where he just straight-up walked out of the Host Club and began to head towards his baking room, where he knew he had a slice of cake left for him to eat.

Leading himself down the school, the boys and the girls from his school and from the visiting schools would turn and give a look to Saiki who was to the point of maybe accidentally snapping their necks.

Though it was odd to see that not many people looked down at what he was wearing, a few boys were even kind of jealous that he could wear those types of clothes without their parents and friends judging them. While more than a handful of girls were awing at him. Calling him out to be 'cute' and 'throwing out toxic masculinity', but to Saiki, he just wanted to wear what he wanted.

When Saiki stepped into the empty room, he went to his seat at the far corner and took a slice of cake straight from the fridge, one delicious piece was left. As he enjoyed the cake immediately, his mind wandered angrily to the Host Club, mostly Suoh though. Whose harsh words were the leading cause of walking out of the club.

Saiki tapped his fork on the side of the plate in thought. Maybe I should just leave. It seemed like a good cause and effect situation. The cause being Suoh discriminating against Saiki from the clothes he wants to wear, and the effect was Saiki leaving. It seemed brilliant, but also kind of harsh.

Not all the Host Club members were bad, like Mori and Haruhi and...

yeah only those two, but... he couldn't find a retaliation. He had an awkward relationship with the two. Burning Haruhi's place down once, when trying to cook in one of the first chapters of the series, but he also knew things that she didn't know Saiki knew, like the relationship with Ranka, and how things were though for them.

Mori was also strange to Saiki, considering the fact is that they were close. Not as close as Mori was to his cousin Honey, but not like the relationship Mori had with the Hitachiin twins (which was almost nothing), after falling into his lap when trying to help Shiro, then that accidental kiss in the resort than skipping out on the beach, it was starting to get more weird between the two. Not even standing next to each other.

Maybe some friendships were just not meant to happen.

Especially the rich and poor types of relationships.

"Oh ho ho!" a darkened door suddenly appeared next to Saiki, "I sense a dark shadow around you." it was obviously Nekozawa who looked out from the door, Saiki barely gave him a look, but it had been a while since he had seen the elder and creepy man, so Saiki knew he should at least treat him with a minimal amount of respect.

"You are having relationship problems!" he whispered darkly as he looked at Saiki, then paused. "Seriously? Relationship problems? I thought you were deadly to humanity!" his voice came from shadowy to surprised with a few decibels higher. "Gosh," Nekozawa complained as he stepped out of his room, with an extra set of capes to keep him from the naturally bright lights.

"I have relationship problems too." Nekozawa pulled up a seat next to the younger boy like he was suddenly a parent. "It's about Metori, you know..." Nekozawa said, but then flashed it off, as it 'it's a thing we all have', "I don't know exactly what's up with you... but all my voodoo aside," he took a breath, "You are a leading figure in the Host Club." Saiki wasn't even bothering going to question the fact that Nekozawa knew he had a bit of 'relationship problems' with the Host Club.

"But-- with your experiences, with the Host Club, romantically or not. They still need you." he gave Saiki a gloved pat on the back, "But if what the devil--er, Tamaki said was too hurtful. Tell him, he won't understand either way." Saiki gave him a raised eyebrow, he would expect this coming from Haruhi, maybe even Ootori or Honey, but never from the crazy (but respectable) Nekozawa.

Saiki set down his incomplete plate and nodded. Saiki supposed an average human could give off some good advice once in a blue moon. Giving a nod, and standing up. Nekozawa didn't follow, as he stared down on the plate.

"You gonna finish that?" it didn't matter as he already began to dig in and enjoy the delicious cake, which Saiki would have to remember to re-make since he wasn't able to finish it!

Saiki gave Nekozawa a thankful seventy-five degree angled bow and began to head on his way.

Not to the Host Club, but to the cafeteria.

He was getting kind of hungry.

The Psychic of Ouran | Ouran High School Host Club Saiki K Crossover |जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें