♛Chapter 22♛

"So boss," Hikaru said as hopped onto a couch l, "What was the sudden call?" The other asked, "You seemed really desperate," they said together and rolled their eyes

"I got his type!" Suoh said pridefully, as he pushed the pink-haired teen forward into the center of the Host Club circle.

"Oh, oh! What is it?" Haninozuka jumped up and down hoping it was something like his so they can share cake together. Was it too hard to ask? Honey just really wanted a cake buddy to be with, and to talk about cakes with.

"A Tsundere!" Suoh said happily and spun around the room.

"Tsun-,"
"-dere?"

The twins asked, "Yes--!" The blond pointed at the two. "--Kyoya! Take it away!"

"Tsundere is one of the multiple '-deres' are personality-wise they range from, quiet and shy, to sweet and energetic to mass murder and killer," he says as the Hitachiins shiver, and their faces dropped.

"And where does Saiki-Senpai land on that scale?" They asked and hugged each other.

"Tsundere is like a cookie, tough on the outside and softer in the inside,"

That's a way to phrase it...

"And will he be ripping out our guts?"

"As much as that would be a show I would pay to see, no. No, he would not."

The twins happily sigh in relief, while Saiki's mind was in other things. Like grandfather to grandson, I'm not going to complain too much about this.

♛❀♕✿ ♛❀♕✿ ♛❀♕✿ ♛❀♕✿

Now with cherry blossoms in the air, and pests in his hair, as well as other animals, Saiki saw himself in a nice garden waiting for the girls as he wore a suit top with a velvet bow and a pink skirt with dress pants underneath.

"Welcome ladies," the host club chimed through Morinozuka and Saiki didn't bother saying anything, as he stood in front of Haruhi with a cherry blossom branch in his hands, they were hosting a cherry blossom viewing reception, with an awkward amount of hosting and too little viewing cherry blossoms.

"You mean you never went to Covent Garden?" The twins asked a lady, though Kaoru split tea on his hands. "Oh, Kaoru!" Hikaru exclaimed as he kissed his brother's finger, Saiki couldn't help but gag, as Haruhi patted his back.

"Sorry senpai, you'll get used to it after a while," she was equally as disgusted, as they went incest for the wincest.

The girls squealed but Saiki only rolled his eyes, he could do with people being attracted to the same gender, he wasn't the one to judge that since it's one none of his business who other people is the personally preferred sexuality, and to the best thing he can do in a relationship is to support them, unless someone wants a relationship with him, then he'll do all but support that, he never fanned over dating.