♛Chapter 21♛

"I got it!" Suoh shot out of his bed that early morning just as he finished having a lovely dream about the Host Club, more specifically Saiki's position in the club

"I got it, I got it!" He ran down the stairs, shouting those three words, as if it was the most important thing in the world, well to Suoh it was.

Parting his hair and centering his tie he could wait till he got to the Host Club as he scarfed down his breakfast, and quickly (but not thoroughly) brushed his teeth and ran out of his mansion, and into his limo then rushed the limo driver to head to school quickly.

Suoh ran around the house so quickly not even his maids or servers or butlers could stop him from running around the house.

"Drive! He must know!" He rushed the driver who was trying to avoid traffic.

♛❀♕✿ ♛❀♕✿ ♛❀♕✿ ♛❀♕✿

Saiki woke up differently that day, as he heard his father running around the house.

"Train pass...Train pass! Mama, where is my train pass?" Kuniharu yelled through the house. "What's going on?" Saiki asked as he walked down the stairs, it was still early morning and things weren't fully clear for the teen.

"Kusuo! What are you doing here, shouldn't you be at school?" Kuniharu asked as he flipped through objects around the house to find his bus pass.

"It's still early," he replied when he looked at the wall clock just in case, "What no it isn't! Look!" He pointed to his wrist clock that said 9:15.

"Your clock is wrong, idiot," Saiki said calmly as he went into the kitchen and prepared some coffee, and made his school lunch.

"No, look it's...wrong on my watch?"

Kusuo thought it was pointless to respond as he heated up the kettle. "By the way Kusuo, why have you been taking the train, aren't you still able to teleport?"

Kusuo nodded, "A stalker at school is seeing when I use my bus pass to make sure I'm going to school,"

"Oh," Kuniharu chuckled, "At least you made friends?" He asked more than commented, "I'd rather be dead, then to be a friend to that sickly excuse of a student,"

"Kusuo? Made friends?" His mother rushed down the stairs. Kuniharu nodded, "Yes, our little boy grew up so fast, and he made friends so quickly even though he went to a different school,"

Both parents went into an uncontrollable crying fit. "My-my Kusuo, is growing up so fast! 16 he's 16, already!"

Yeah, I have been since August 16th, have you not noticed?

"I'm gonna go now," Kusuo skipped breakfast, but would rather miss than spend any more time with his parents who were sobbing hysterically, for what felt like hours.

He rushed upstairs and got ready. Putting on the uniform, and centering his tie, he was almost ready as he washed his face and brushed his teeth, just before swinging his bag over his shoulder and headed out.

For the next few minutes, he could still hear his parents sobbing, or maybe they were crying so hard and so often the sound just constantly racked in his brain.

Then he entered the bus station, where people now avoided him as the plague came all over again. People were actually afraid of a sixteen-year-old because he was wearing a rich school uniform.

Saiki though; as much as he hated the attention, it was nice not being pushed and shoved on the bus.

Stop staring at me. What do I look like, some zoo animals?

Saiki stood still as he waited for the train to come.

He could just feel the long day ahead of him.

♛❀♕✿ ♛❀♕✿ ♛❀♕✿ ♛❀♕✿

Somehow getting into the train station was the easy part, somehow. With people either apologizing profoundly for a small mistake, to people not going anywhere near you (Saiki wasn't really complaining about that second half).

Getting to school was the hard part, as he got their early so he could be a "good student" and pass all his classes in second place, perfectly behind Ootori, and all his ass-hole-ey-ness.

"Saiki! Saiki! I got it!" Suoh ran up to him, in a panting mess as he probably ran throughout the school just to speak to Saiki.

"I got-," He panted a bit as he tried to catch his breath.

"Your type-," he breathed heavily again. "Spit It out, I don't get all day..."

"Oh yeah I forgot; commoners don't have time to fiddle with time since they always have to work to make money," Suoh dramatically sighed. "Pity," He spun around the room.

"You must have taken forever to become the best, to make money for your poor family, you must have been so embarrassed to speak to us, in fear we will make fun of your commoner ways--," he turned away from Saiki, and began to act as if he were in a Hollywood movie.

Or I just don't like you, but sure. Whatever gives you a reason to leave me alone.

"I wish I could help!" The girls around him started to clap happily, in agreement with the blond bimbo.

"So I must help you!" He prided himself, "You need money, but you must work off the debt you have gotten yourself into. That's why you are in a club with us! The Ouran High School Host Club!"

There really is no God.

"Tamaki doesn't go wasting your time," Ootori spoke up as he stood behind Souh.

"He'll live..." he went on.

I don't like where you're going with this.

"A commoner, and probably alone. Since he has no physical attributes, that make him likable to the human eye."

Suoh gasped.

"That's true!"
No, it's not.