♛Chapter 6♛

A.N

His last school day at P

His last school day at P.K Academy ended fairly quickly as he woke up to the sound of his alarm ringing at a horrific time; six o'clock in the morning. For being psychic only so many things he despises with a passion.

1. Nendou
1. Kusuke
1. Bugs (It's a clear three-way tie)
2. Waking up early

Since Saiki has to be at school at a normal time of eight-o'clock he has to see the time the bus stops and how long it can take him to walk to Ouran High School as a 'Normal Person' so that's what he did.

Levitating himself off of his bed and getting changed into a blue button-up shirt with a gray (home-made) sweater on top and a pair of dark blue pants, and combed his hair to his left quickly. Saiki headed downstairs with no sound of him awake, well except for the two mugs placed down on the counter with a soft thud, and a kettle brewing quickly, thanks to Saiki's abilities.

He sighed as he tiredly floated himself down to the low table, the two hot water mugs moving along the air, settling down in front of him, instant coffee powder and two cubes of sweetened sugar came along not far behind.

Saiki prepared both cups as the kitchen racketed a little as left-over fried fish, rice, and tofu prepared themselves, and at that time strawberries cut themselves and were placed in a bowl. His breakfast came in like a parade as he began to drink his first cup of heaven on Earth with the heat of Hell.

Saiki gobbled up his breakfast and inhaled the strawberries and coffee. The boy then packed his bags from upstairs and took his train pass.

This time Saiki walked to the right towards the train station and not left towards P.K Academy. It was quiet, to say the least.

♛❀♕✿ ♛❀♕✿ ♛❀♕✿ ♛❀♕✿

Saiki got to Ouran at a surprisingly good time. Saiki left his house at 6:20, got to the station at 6:40, got off the train at 7:00 and got to school at 7:30 Saiki thought everything matched pretty well together to get him to school early if he did like every other human did and rode the train, car or walked to school.

Though every good comes with a bad, the bad is that Saiki might have to wake up at six o'clock every day. Since the school was in such a good area, that included a lack of dark camera-less ally ways so Saiki could teleport.

Saiki sighed to himself, as he walked through the gates at 7:31. The few twenty-nine minutes early students eyed him suspiciously as he walked in, clear to them that he was a new scholarship student.

Twisting and turning to a left, then a few rights, then more lefts, and more rights. Saiki was back at the office, where a different more proper lady took phone calls and dates. When she finally hung up she smiled at Saiki. "New student? Saiki was it?" She went through files, "Saiki...Kusuo?" she asked, Saiki, nodded. "Here is your class, you also chose our baking program as your optional course, right?" Saiki nodded as he looked down on his paper.

"Okay, have a good day!" she smiled, Saiki nodded yet again and walked out.

Homeroom Class 2-B
Science
Mathematics
Baking course
English Language Arts
Lunch
Japanese History
Free period A

Saiki looked at his paper with satisfaction as he walked his way into his new class, 2-B. It was fully empty as the teacher looked up at Saiki. "You're the newest student?" she asked. Saiki for what felt like the millionth time this day nodded. "Alright, you can sit on the fourth row, the third seat to the left." She points out as Saiki bowed politely as he left his chair.

Slowly more people started coming into class, three different types of people were presented to him. One; was the people who ignored his existence, no they didn't shove past him or kick his chair. They just ignored him. Two; the opposites of one, they looked at him like he was some sort of animal, that should be caged. "What is a commoner like him doing here?" some would ask their peers, and three; the girls mostly would drool over him. "He must be so smart to be here," or "If he isn't a commoner, he's so low key religious." the girls in this school were much more desperate than Yumehara ever was.

Though the three people he met wasn't his problem, he learned to deal with them when he was with Saiko or Teruhashi or in life in general. What he did have a problem with were the uniforms.

Yellow shoulder pads and a thin terracotta string tie did not fit well together. He was happy that he wasn't rich, or even if he was, he quickly changed his gender into a guy. ("Author-san is right, it's a long story too, it's in the manga...") but Saiki still considered himself a guy, not like he cared if he even was a girl, more discounts on Women's Day for him.

Saiki just read a book till class began, but life was not on his side as usual when a suspected blonde bimbo came jumping (More-less frolicking) up to Saiki.

"Hello-o Commoner-San!" he cheered, Saiki hummed as he complained to himself, but held it back. If he befriended the right ones, he wouldn't become enemies with anyone and keep himself under a low profile.

"Not talkative I see," red roses bloomed behind him, "I love your type of commoner's clothes," he poked at Saiki's gray sweater with a pencil.

Saiki stared straight ahead as he used his fingertips to take off the pencil poking his shoulder, though he refused to waste his breath on a new nuisance. "Oh where are my manners?" he said in shock as he caused attention to be spread on them both, 'In the gutter's probably.'

"I am Ta--" a satisfying bell rang, as the blonde sighed in the bell's defeat, and sat two seats away from Saiki, and a direct and blunt black-haired boy with glasses sat next to Saiki. Though he didn't bother acknowledging Saiki. So he didn't have a problem with him.

The class started just like any other, Saiki took down notes, but impatiently waited for his mid-day baking course.