♛Chapter 18♛

A.N-

When Saiki got home and went online to order himself some new books, it seemed to him like Hell and everyone who had ever annoyed him in his lifetime had collapsed on his shoulders

Worlds Greatest First-Time Waltzer? Though ignoring the first pop up advertisement and news made it's way to his online shopping cart, he only continued to scroll on old books and newest editions of Coffee Jello maker for a cheap( but realistic) price.

Ouran's Newest Addition: A True Diamond in the Rough?

He continued to ignore the text as he tapped buy on the newest Coffee Jelly maker 3,002 for only 7,500 Yen!

Saiki planned to ignore all the news articles about his school or some new all-star until his parents busted in sweating and panting as would someone do after a run.

Saiki turned towards the door, to meet eyes to his parents."What do you want-?"

"Ku-Chan! The news! The news!" His mother panted heavily from the excitement, of whatever was on the news.

"What do you mean look at-?"

"Kusuo just do it!" his father yelled and pointed to Saiki's tablet, his thoughts were scattered all over the place making it difficult and quite tiring for Saiki to try and pin-point what his parents were talking about.

Saiki sighed and went onto the Japanese Nightly-News. The headlines he's been skipping were all over the place, and talking about him and only him. Clicking on the first one he saw with the most views and ratings, he began to read it as his parents caught a breath from the sudden shock and surprise.

Ouran's Newest Addition a True Diamond in the Rough?

ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ꜱᴛᴜᴅᴇɴᴛ ᴇɴᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ ᴏᴜʀᴀɴ ʜɪɢʜ ꜱᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ᴘʀɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ ᴀᴄᴀᴅᴇᴍʏ ᴀꜱ ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ʜᴏɴᴏʀ ꜱᴛᴜᴅᴇɴᴛ, ꜱᴀɪᴋɪ ᴋᴜꜱᴜᴏ, ᴛʜᴇ ʏᴏᴜɴɢᴇʀ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇʟʟ ᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ᴅᴏᴄᴛᴏʀ ᴀɴᴅ ɪɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀ ᴅᴏᴄᴛᴏʀ ᴋᴜᴜꜱᴜᴋᴇ ꜱᴀɪᴋɪ, ᴡʜᴏ ɪꜱ ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛʟʏ ꜱᴛᴜᴅʏɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴄᴀᴍʙʀɪᴅɢᴇ.ᴛʜɪꜱ ɴᴇᴡ ʜᴏɴᴏʀ ꜱᴛᴜᴅᴇɴᴛ ᴊᴏɪɴᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴜʀᴀɴ ʜᴏꜱᴛ ᴄʟᴜʙ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴀᴅ ᴀ ᴡᴀʟᴛᴢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴋᴜʀᴏᴅᴀ ᴀᴋɪ ʜᴇɪʀ ᴏꜰ ᴋᴜʀᴏᴅᴀ ɪɴᴄᴏʀᴘᴏʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ ᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛʟʏ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ.ᴀ ꜰᴇᴡ ᴡɪᴛɴᴇꜱꜱᴇꜱ ᴡʜᴏ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ ꜱᴘᴏᴋᴇ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ꜱᴀɪᴋɪ ᴋᴜꜱᴜᴏ. "ᴏʜ ɪᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀꜰᴜʟ, ᴡʜᴏ ᴋɴᴇᴡ ʜᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ꜱᴏ ᴛᴀʟᴇɴᴛᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ꜱᴜʙᴊᴇᴄᴛꜱ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴀᴄᴀᴅᴇᴍɪᴄꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ!" ꜱʜᴇ ꜱᴘᴏᴋᴇ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ꜱᴀɪᴋɪ ᴀꜱ ꜱʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴏᴏᴅ ᴏᴜᴛꜱɪᴅᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴄʜᴏᴏʟ, "ɪ'ᴍ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜꜱ ᴛᴏᴏ, ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ʜᴏꜱᴛ ɪꜱ ᴀ ᴄᴀᴛᴄʜ." ꜱʜᴇ ʟᴀᴜɢʜᴇᴅ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ, "ɪ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʜᴇ'ʟʟ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴀ ꜰᴜʟʟ ʜᴏꜱᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ꜱɪᴅᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴋᴇʀ, ʜᴇ'ꜱ ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴛᴀʟᴇɴᴛᴇᴅ."ᴏᴛʜᴇʀꜱ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴀɢʀᴇᴇ "ʏᴇꜱ! ᴍᴀɢɴɪꜰɪᴄᴇɴᴛ! ᴛʀᴜʟʏ ᴀ ꜱᴘʟᴇɴᴅɪᴅ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ!" ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɢɪʀʟ ꜱᴀɪᴅ ᴀꜱ ꜱʜᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ ᴀꜱ ᴡᴇʟʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀᴛ ʟᴇᴀꜱᴛ 200 ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ꜱᴛᴜᴅᴇɴᴛꜱ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ.

Saiki didn't want to continue reading as he turned off his tablet and threw it on the counter next to him. "You're famous, Kuu-Chan!" His mother cried and suffocated him in a hug, "I'll tell Kuu-Kun, he'll be so proud of you!" His father agreed.

"Maybe we'll have Kuusuke come over for a celebration dinner," he clapped his hands together in fear of his son and delight, "I'll set up his room," and he ran off

"I just wanted to join the baking course..." he muttered and switched off the lights from his spot on his bed.

♛❀♕✿ ♛❀♕✿ ♛❀♕✿ ♛❀♕✿

The chaos about Saiki continued as he woke up the next day, and began packing his bag with his tablet and other school supplies, while he drank coffee at the low table and scrolled through his phone. His phone was going off non-stop with texts from three unknown numbers.

Should I just kill everyone to leave me alone? Saiki asked himself but then countered against it, Mom would be mad, Dad would be dead, and there would be no one to make me coffee jello at Cafe Mami.

Saiki was very good at setting up his priorities.

As Saiki clicked at the messages being sent to him, but the texts weren't from complete and utter strangers but people he actually knew from school. It was from the new nuisances, Suoh, Ootori, Haninozuka, and the Hitachiins texting him. It didn't matter if he recognized the numbers the texts were equal to their personality.

Suoh was texting; Commoner! I, the king demand you to answer your phone!

Ootori was texting; Answer Tamaki's phone

While the Hitachiins and Haninozuka were just randomly texting him--spamming him.

Saiki put his phone on do not disturb, and sent away his cup of coffee to the kitchen, as he headed down to the train station.

Where things were going to get worse when a kid came up to him and said; "You're Saiki Kusuo from the news. You're famous! Can I have your autograph?"

Saiki gave the kid the autograph and sent the kid away to school. The little boy who got his paper signed by a 16-year-old skipped away happily.

♛❀♕✿ ♛❀♕✿ ♛❀♕✿ ♛❀♕✿

When Saiki did get into school, girls left and right was talking about him and the party last night, and it got worse, as Haninozuka came running up to him and spinning him around.

"Kuu-Chan you're famous! Isn't that amazing?" he squealed and his eyes sparkled, "Maybe one day you'll too be rich!" Saiki moved him away from his body,

"I'm not very materialistic Haninozuka-Senpai, I prefer just to gave a good amount of money, to get by in life."

Though Haninozuka ignored Saiki as he began to cry to his cousin, "Taka, Taka!" he sniffed into his cousin's leg, "He only calls me Haninozuka and not Honey!" he sobbed as Mori patted his head.

"When he gets closer to the club, he'll call you that," Morinozuka hummed, as Honey sniffled and looked up to his cousin and partner in crime.

"Really?" he sniffled a little, Mori nodded with a brief drop of the head, then raise.

"Oh okay, bye Kuu-Chan!" Saiki had to stop himself from telling his Senpai to call him that.

The rest of the day was as slow as slow could get, what felt like every girl in the world was chasing after him.

"Saiki-Sama this,", "Saiki-Sama that," it got annoying, and by the time after school clubs came around Saiki might as well been dead.