♛Chapter 88♛

Art by @ZUZUYO

╔════•| ✿ |•════╗

╔════•| |•════╗

Even after the king's direct order to help the Newspaper Club, they were told flatly to 'buzz off' and how they weren't going to help Suoh or the crazy newspaper club, and for the first time in a while in the Host Club, things were quiet

I could get used to this. Saiki thought as he sipped his tea, sitting next to Mori and Haninozuka, who also drank tea and ate cake. The twins, Haruhi and Ootori standing a little bit in front of him, while the king moped in the corner and played with the ball Saiki had kicked through the window. He seemed comically distant.

"Well, he's upset with us." Kaoru said as he hung onto his brother's shoulder, looking at their king, "He didn't even bother to change back into his uniform." he sweatdropped as Suoh didn't seem to mind being overly dressed when everyone else was wearing their uniform. No one even bothered to help him out of his depressed state, because they all rather see him sad than work for the Newspaper Club.

"I hate it when he ignores us when we're right in front of him," Ootori complained watching Suoh with his hands on his hips.

You ignore me even when I'm right in front of you. Saiki also silently complained as he finished up his remaining tea left.

"He's such a child."

"Nah," Haninozuka perked up and stuffed another piece of cake into his mouth, "Tama-chan's just a lonely guy, you know?" he said with zero regrets, and it seemed that he said that out of respect rather than just to spite him. Saiki set his teacup down onto the little china plate with beige roses on the outer circle design and looked over to Suoh, who had a duck face and a tick mark on the side of his cheek.

Eyes and brows scrunched and looking down at the ball he said, "A club is like a family, and their family is about to be broken up." Saiki looked at Suoh for a few more seconds, trying to meet his eyes before Saiki turned away. He knew what it was like to think that their family was going to be broken up, with the fear that his grandparents were going to get a divorce the second Kusuke brought that idea up, and as much as it hurt Saiki. He needed to also know, that having a detached family, was better than having a close family that made you hate every second of your life when they argue.