♛Chapter 97♛

╔════•| |•════╗

It was back-to-school time with Saiki, as summer vacation was finally over

It was back-to-school time with Saiki, as summer vacation was finally over. His peace away from the Host Club for a little over a month was ruined drastically, on his birthday and a few weeks later. While other people enjoy the back-to-school time, to get back together with their friends and talk about what they did, Saiki, had, to say the least, he did not enjoy it in the slightest.

As now, it seemed that Kaido and Nendo were there with him, they stayed in touch with Suoh and the twins, a few times a week. Sending over stupid messages (like memes, which is something Saiki never truly understood), cat gifs, prank ideas (On Nendo's behalf), and information about how the commoner world works (By Kaido to Suoh), (Not like Saiki and Haruhi were with them or anything...)

The twins would call up Kaido, and it was clear that they enjoyed to tease him about his features, saying he should wear a dress, and if the twins were serious, they would photo-shop him into one (Making him wear the dress better than any photo Saiki had been photo-shopped into). Which was both amusing and horrifying at the same time, with the power the twins have, and the ability Saiki didn't have of controlling them outside of the club. They were a hazard to society. The twins also continued to stay in touch with Mikoto, who they (during free-time) face-timed each other, to get a few glimpses of Haruhi and/or Saiki who finished working. Usually cleaning up teacups and plates, or throwing away cupcake cups.

It was annoying for the most part, but Haruhi learned just to get over it, with a sigh, and act like they weren't there putting their cameras in her face, or endlessly stalking her and her performance. Saiki, was to say, a lot less friendly when it came to their face-times, as the camera was put to his face, he'd just push it away, and push it away again, and again. When he began to reach his limit, it wouldn't be a surprise if he threatened them, and that would be when Mikoto would log off to save her life since Saiki knew where she worked and lived.

Today seemed to be a normal day, per the usual, guests in and out, and chatting with a bit of cake, which they ran out of by the end of the day. Everything seemed to be going perfectly. Since things were going smoothly, for the most part, Ootori gave Saiki the time to go to his baking course, to pick up a few more cakes for Haninozuka and him to share, for the next few days while Ootori places a few orders.

The way to his course was simple and quick for the most part. On his way back though, something had caught his attention. A boy with glasses, in a white Ouran Middle School Uniform, wandered around. He seemed lost for the most part, even though his thoughts told Saiki he's been inside Ouran High School multiple times before, the lost kid didn't know where he was but knew exactly where he wanted to go: the Host Club.

Good grief, Saiki complained, thinking about helping him, but also not wanting extra socialization, Can't I get a break around here? Was Saiki's first few thoughts, and then followed up with, Isn't he too young to get traumatized? Can't you wait until you're at least mid-teen years to get your life ruined?