Chapter 40- You What?!

Riley's POV

After the beach we went back to the apartment. Let's just say we didn't leave the bedroom at all after that.

I grabbed colton's shirt and slipped into it. I walked out to the kitchen and pulled out a bowl and the box of Lucky Charms. After I poured myself a bowl then sat on the counter. I silently ate and looked around the apartment, admiring how pretty it was.

I set my bowl down next to me. Colton walked out in his boxers and no shirt. "Hey beautiful." He walked over to me then separated my legs and stood between them. "Morning love." I whispered into his ear. He smiled and kissed my lips softly. "Mm, you taste like lucky charms." He kissed my lips again. Then all over my face. "Alright, alright, you know I love your kisses but goodness baby. I can only take so much." He smirked.

"You weren't saying that yesterday." He leaned his forehead against mine and I felt my cheeks heat up. "Well you made me tired." I said in almost a whisper. "Princess, I have to do some running around and stuff today. Do you want to come with?" I nodded. "Yeah, what do you have to do?"

"I have to set up our music and art studio." My eyes literally popped out of my head. "You what?! How did you afford all of this?" He chuckled. "It's my college savings but since I came on a scholarship, I did all of this for us." I smiled and wrapped my legs around his waist, and my arms around his neck. His hands were holding butt to make sure I didn't slip. "I love Colton." He smiled at me. "I know you do. And I love you."

After we had changed and gotten dressed we headed down to the studio. I can't believe he did all this. "When did you do all of this?" He smiled and grabbed my hand. "While you were sleeping." I nodded then watched the ocean as we drove past it. I can't believe I was finally here, it's amazing. "So when is your first concert going to be?" I asked playfully but he gave me a big smile. "I'm performing at the beach on Saturday night." My boyfriend is ridiculous, it's amazing how he can accomplish almost anything.

"I can't wait, your going to do so great babe." I pulled his beanie off of his head and placed it on my own head. He chuckled and pulled into a parking spot.

I looked at the building in front of us. It was a nice size. I smiled and ran up behind Colton and grabbed his hand as we walked to the door.

When he pushed it open, there was a front desk with pitures of different music artists and art pieces. Then as we walked towards the back there were two ginormous rooms. One had a recording studio with sounds booths and sound boards. Then in the other it was just a white room with paint brushes and pencils and a butt load of art stuff. "It's blank so you can paint the walls how you want baby." I felt his arms wrap around my waist and his head on my shoulder.

"We have come a long way." I whispered to him. He kissed my shoulder. "I know pretty soon it's going to be our one year anniversary." I smiled at the thought. Only four more months.

"I want to paint." He chuckled and nodded. "Alright princess." He left me to paint and I smiled and walked over to a supply closet and got out an apron to cover my clothes. I heard the strumming on a guitar and in walked Colton playing the acoustic guitar I got him for Christmas. He smiled and sat down, watching me paint.

I was painting a beach. Colton sang as I began slowly making brush strokes.

About 2 hours later the painting was only half finished. Colton had gone out to get us some lunch.

I walked over to the recording studio and saw that there was a microphone. I pressed play on the sound board. It was one of Colton's songs. I smiled and heard the door open. "Hey princess. You weren't supposed to listen to that yet." He pecked my cheek and handed me a burger. "It's really good though, I love it."