Chapter 31- Did You feel That?

Riley's POV

It's been three days since everything went down at the diner and now it's back at school and Claire kept sending me evil glares but then flirtatiously smiling at Colton. Who the fuck does that? Like honestly, she knows I'm pregnant but she still tries anyways. It's gross. I looked ahead at the board and I saw the words GRADUATION in THREE WEEKS in big letters written on it. I felt my chest tighten. In three weeks I graduate. In four weeks is my next check up. In eight weeks we start our journey to California. And it sucks because we are driving.... from New York... to California

It will be about a three day trip knowing that we will probably stop to pee and eat on the way there. Colton and I are driving in a car together. Shane and Victoria in Shane's car. And Jake in his car. Poor Jake has to be all alone on his drive.

A pencil that was thrown at me broke me out of my thoughts. I looked over at where the pencil came from and I saw Shane snickering. He mouthed something to me. "Deep in thought?" I nodded and he smirked. He pointed to me and then Colton before holding up his left hand and tapping on his ring finger. I smiled at him and rolled my eyes. Our teacher turned around and I quickly faced forward. "Shane, is there a problem?" Shane shook his head and smirked. "Nah all is good." Colton smiled and winked at me. I blew him a kiss, earning a annoyed sigh from Claire.

I shook my head as the bell rang. I got out from my seat and walked out of the class room. I started walking towards the girls bathroom but Colton grabbed my wrist. "Hey where are you going?" I kissed his lips softly. "Bathroom." He smiled before giving me another quick kiss on the lips and walked to our lunch table. I pushed the bathroom door open and saw Claire washing her hands.

I am going to figure out why she hates me. She looked at me in disgust. "Claire what did I ever even do to you?" She put on some of that pink lipstick she is always wearing. She looked at me and crossed her arms. "It was on promotion day in eighth grade. When you walked up on stage everyone clapped and cheered for you. But the second I walked up no one clapped except like my parents of course. So I vowed that day to make your life miserable because I didn't like the fact that you were better than me, but then here's the truth hun. I am better than you and I always will be." She smiled sweetly then did the last thing I thought she would do.

She punched my stomach.

I crouched down feeling short of breath for a second. I took slow deep breaths. When I finally felt okay I stood up. Stupid fucking Claire! She knew I had a baby in my stomach! I put cold water on my face and walked out to lunch acting like nothing happened.

I sat down next to Colton and cuddled into his side. He wrapped his arm around me and kissed my cheek. "Everything okay?" He whispered in my ear and I lightly shook my head. I lifted my lips to his ear. "I need to talk to you alone." He nodded and I kissed his lips quickly.

"So how's my little prego of a sister doing?" I lightly laughed. I can't tell him about Claire. "Just tired." He nodded. It wasn't a lie. I have been really tired. Victoria smiled at me and I smiled and furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. "I'm gonna be an aunty." She clapped like a five year old and I laughed.

"You two are lucky. You guys get leave after this. We have to go back to class." Victoria said and I smirked at her. "I'm sorry booboo." Colton frowned and looked at me. "I thought it was your booboo." I shook my head. "Nope your my boo." I kissed the top of his nose before stealing some of his french fries. "Hey those are mine." He said and put an evil smile on his face.

"Mine now boo." He had rolled his eyes and smiled at me before talking to Shane. I put my hand over my stomach and took a deep breath. Colton looked at me with concern in his eyes. "I'm okay." He gave me the "tell-me-later" look and I nodded.