Chapter 16- Fun night, Bad day

WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT! Read at your own risk, don't say I didn't warn you!

Riley's POV

He pulled my dress down slowly and began kissing my neck. I lifted his shirt up over his head and brought his head back down to mine. I ran my hands throw his hair. I slowly tugged his pants down and he picked me up and scooted us back so we were on the middle of the bed. His lips moved down to my shoulders and he slowly grinder his hips against my center. I was getting impatient. He unclasped my bra and sat up for a moment and stared at me. "So damn beautiful." He brought his lips back into mine and I tugged at his boxers.

He pulled them down and he placed his lips on my neck and lightly sucked. His hand was on the inside of my right thigh and he lightly massaged it. His hand lightly went over my sensitive spot and I shivered. I felt his fingers gently massage me. Colton moved his fingers in a slow circular motion. I curled my torso up and Colton slid one of his fingers into me. Mt breathing became uneven. He lifted his head and looked into my eyes. "It's just you and me. I will take it slow." I nodded and he slowly kissed my lips. I felt him graze my entrance and I wrapped my arms around his back. "Im sorry princess." With that he did one big thrust causing me to suck in a big breath. I dug my nails into his back and he rested his forehead against mine.

Colton was biting his bottom lip. "Fuck Riley. I'm trying to control myself." Once I was comfortable I .nodded my head. "Don't hold back, please. I want this." He placed his lips back on mine and slowly started rocking his hips back and forth. It hurt at first but as we went along it felt nice. I felt pleasure. Colton let out a low moan. "Colton." I maimed his name and he sped up his pace a little bit. We went for a little bit longer. Colton took it slow with me.

He kissed my lips softly before climbing off of me. I laid my head on his chest and pulled the blanket over us. He draped his arm over my stomach and kissed the top of my head. "Merry Christmas my beautiful, bright, happy, gorgeous, princess." I smiled and poked his stomach. "Merry Christmas my love." He looked at me with such love in his eyes. I pecked his lips one last time before closing my eyes and drifting off to sleep.

When I woke up my body was aching. Colton wasn't next to me and I curled up in the blanket. The bathroom door opened and Colton came out in basketball shorts. He smiled at me, Wales over and placed his hand on my leg. "Morning princess. Are you sore?" He smirked and I nodded and buried my head in my pillow. He walked into the bathroom and I heard the tub running. When he came back out he picked me up then carried me into the bathroom. There was bubbles. Colton unwrapped my naked body from the sheer and placed me in the bath. I smiled to myself at how much he babies me. Its funny and sweet. He kissed my forehead. "Come out when your done. I will order room service." He winked and I smiled up at him watching him walk out of the bathroom.

I ended up staying in the bathtub for an hour. Oops? Who keeps track of time when your taking a bath anyways? I stepped out, pulled my hair into a bun, then wrapped a towel around my body. When I walked out Colton was sitting on the bed with his head in his hands. I changed into jeans and one of Colton's shirts before walking over to him. "Hey what's wrong?" He shook his head and started packing our bags to leave. When we got in the car I drove. Colton was crying now.

"Babe what's wrong?" I didn't take my eyes off of the road. "Um, a-as Lou and your father were on the plane, something went wrong and it um, it crashed. Lou is alright, she is stable, she is in a hospital where your family lives and they are taking care of her, but Riley. Your father, he Uh, he died." I looked over at him and closed my eyes. I quickly opened them and looked back at the road. Tears were streaming down my face and it was blurry. When the light turned green I went. Thats when we were hit by a semi truck.

Everything was in slow motion. I looked over at Colton and his airbag had gone off and he hit his head on the side of his window. Then the glass came flying towards my face along with my airbag and my head was thrown back and then hit the window. The car began to roll and I felt shards of glass hit me. Then all at once everything stopped and I heard the voice of the man I love. "Don't close your eyes princess. Stay with me." My eyes were heavy and I felt tired. "I love you princess. Don't leave me."