Chapter 20- Birthday Wishes

Riley's POV

"I love my tattoo!" I squealed and Colton lifted up my shirt and looked at it. "Its nice princess. Now let's go to the Fair for your birthday celebration." I jumped up and down like a two year old. We told our little crew to meet us there and we headed out. Colton grabbed my hand and kissed my forehead. "Your eighteen now." I smiled up at him. I am so thankful I have him in my life. I got on the back of his bike and snuggled my head into his back. I will never forget the first time I was on this motorcycle. The rush in my stomach, the coolness against my skin, my hair flowing behind me.

When we pulled up to The Fair, I quickly got off and ran over to our little group. "Come here little sis." Shane said and smirked at me. I hugged him tightly. "Your a shit head." Shane rolled his eyes and Jake cleared his throat. "Move little brother, I want to hug my baby sister." Jake pulled me into his arms and I smiled and looked back at Colton. He was smiling brightly at us. I smiled back at him and blew him a kiss. He winked at me as I pulled away from Jake. "I'm not a baby. I'm eighteen!" I said while walking over to Colton. I leaned into his side and he didn't hesitate to wrap his arm around me. I snuggled into his side as we walked inside. His hand was on my waist and I still get the tingles from when we first started dating. We walked into where all the games were. I thought back to the time when Colton and I went go kart racing.

Once we were settled in the cars we started our engines. The light were red then yellow the once they hit green I sped off. This was so much fun. Colton was already ahead of me. I kept inching closer and closer until I was in front of him and I cut him off causing him to slow down. "SUCK ON THAT PRETTY BOY!" I heard him chuckling and he lightly bumped the back of my kart and I sped up.

He swerved and got back in front of me. "I WOULD BUT YOU'VE ALREADY GOT THAT COVERED PRINCESS!" I began laughing like a donkey and I tried my best to get back in front of him but I couldn't. He passed the finish line first and I followed right behind him.

I smiled at the thought of it. Colton kissed my temple and whispered in my ear. "Happy birthday my love." I got butterflies in my stomach again. He pulled me over to the games and smirked. "I bet I can beat you at air hockey." I wrapped my arms around his neck and played with his hair. Then I let my lips hover over his but I didn't kiss him. "You ready to lose pretty boy?" He looked at my eyes and as he opened his mouth to talk my extremely rude but lovable brothers interrupted. "Get a room or hurry up and kick his ass at air hockey Riles!" Shane said while Jake fist pumped. "Will you to shut up." I said while I turned and walked over to the hockey table. I slid the card and waited till the table turned on. "Bring it baby." I hit the puck as hard as I could causing it to bounce off of the walls crazily. Colton hit it back and I blocked it and it went into the opening causing me to get the point.

The game went on for twenty fucking minutes! Our little group spilt up because they said they were getting bored so they went on to other games. "I win! What do I win?" He grabbed my hips and pulled me into his chest. "Ask me again tonight." He turned on his heel and headed towards our group but stopped. He looked over his shoulder and smiled. "You coming princess?" I walked over to him and grabbed his hand.

"What ride are we going on first?" Victoria asked while cuddling into Shane's side. I smiled at them and looked over at Jake who was leaning against a game machine. "Let's go on the magic carpet! Or the tilt-ah-world. Or the sky diver." I said excitedly. We ended up choosing to go on the magic carpet.

After we went on some rides we decided to play some games. "Babe! I want to win you something." I smiled at him. Jake pulled me into his side. "I am going to go back to the arcade with Shane and Victoria." I nodded and he smiled at me. "Alright." As Colton and I walked towards the fair games I accidentally ran into a girl, causing us to fall to the floor. "Oh my god I'm sorry." When I looked up I smiled at who it was. I haven't seen her in years. "Debbie?" I asked and she looked up and her mouth dropped open. "Oh my god, Riley!" Debbie stood up and Colton helped me up. I smiled at Colton before hugging Debbie.