Chapter 18- Recovery

(Song to the side ^)

Riley's POV

We stepped inside my house, I instantly felt like breaking down and crying. I heard voices coming from the kitchen the Lou came running around the corner. "Your home!" I bent down, opened my arms, moving my casted arm so it didn't hurt her. She jumped into them then I picked her up and held her close to me. "I missed you so much Hun." She pulled her head back and put a little smirk on her cute little face. "Colton just wouldn't keep his mouth shuted about you. Are you guys going to get married one day?" I sighed and set her down before facing Colton. He stared at me with soft eyes and a smile for a minute. "Maybe one day Lou." Lou jumped up and down then ran back into the kitchen with Colton's parents.

Colton walked over to me, lightly brushing a piece of hair out of my face. "So I heard this song, and it reminds me of us princess. I was also completely honest when I said maybe one day." He kissed my forehead then walked into the kitchen, leaving me shocked and happy. I went into the kitchen and hugged Cliff and Maryann. Lou was coloring in her coloring book, Colton was leaning against my counter staring at me again. I looked over at him and gave him a small smile. Maryann looked between the two of us before smirking. "Do you guys want some alone time? We can take Lou out for ice cream. So you guys can catch up." I closed my eyes and shook my head not opening my eyes until Lou came over, giving me a hug bye. "Love you sissy." I kissed the top of her head. "Love you to short-stack."

After they left Colton came over to me then played the song he was talking about. Baby I'm Yours by Arctic Monkeys. Colton bargain signing along to the song. I smiled at him as he got on his knees and sang to me. "Baby IM YOURS." I chuckled and ran my hand through his hair as the song ended. "Your an idiot." He grabbed my waist then pecked my lips quickly. "But I'm your idiot." I rolled my eyes. His phone began ringing and he pulled it out of his pocket and sighed. He handed me his phone. It was Claire. I answered it.

"Do you need something?"

"Actually-

"You think I actually cared? Ha ha ha, don't make me laugh..."

"Where is Colton?"

"Wouldn't you like to know. Bye!"

I handed Colton his phone and he threw it on the couch then he hugged me from behind. "Want to have a movie night? We can invite Vic and Shane." I nodded then turned around so I was facing him and leaned my head into his neck. "I just want to graduate already." He lightly chuckled then lifted up my chin. "Then we can move to California and I will get to see you prance around in a bikini all the time." I smacked his chest lightly then pushed him back. "No more kisses for you." He pouted like a puppy dog. I can't compete with that face. I took his face in my hands then placed a soft kiss on his lips. When I pulled away he grabbed the back of my knees then my back and picked me up. "I missed you princess."

After he set me down I walked upstairs and passed my dads room. I stood in front of the door which was closed. I placed my hand on the door knob but quickly pulled it away. I'm not ready to go in there yet. "Princess did you...call...them?" He said as he saw me standing in front of my dads bedroom. I ran a hand through my hair then turned to him attempting not to cry. "No I'm going to Uh call them now." He pulled me into his chest. "You don't have to hide your feelings from me." I shook my head and walked into my room quickly.

"Hey Victoria. Do you guys want to come over for a movie night?"

"Yeah we will be over in a little bit. We're bringing FOOD!!!"

"Haha okay. See you guys soon."

"Bye bye girly."

Colton was leaning in my door way. "They will be over in a little bit." I said quietly. He looked at me for a second. "Are you okay?" I sighed then closed my eyes before answering. "No I'm not fucking fine. First my mom, then my dad, and Claire. We almost died in the stupid car accident and I can't walk around my house with out thinking of my dad. Then those fucking comments on Instagram. I can't cope with it anymore. I feel like I'm so much less than everyone else, and losing my dad didn't help. Its like something inside of me that no one can help with and it sucks because I want to be happy. But every time I'm happy, something goes wrong. Like the night I lost my virginity to you, I don't regret that, but look what happened the next day. I was happy with you the boom my dad passed away and I was in coma for three damn fucking weeks."