Chapter 15- Christmas Time Family and Kisses

Riley's POV

I pressed my hand lightly to his face and turned his head away from my lips lightly. "What are you doing here?" He walked over to me and sat on the edge of my bed. "You really think you can get rid of me that easily?" I glared at him and rolled my eyes. "Colton I'm not going to come running back into your arms." Even though I wanted to. He ran a hand through his hair and explained everything to me. I can't believe that Claire would do that, well yes I can but still. "Colton, I didn't know. God I am such a-" He smashed his lips into mine and I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled myself closer to him.

I had missed his arms and kisses this whole last week. I was longing to be closer to him. He pulled away and leaned his forehead against mine. "Come over tomorrow for Christmas. I don't want you to be alone." I nodded and lightly placed my lips on his again. I grabbed my drawing book and flipped to the picture of him and Lou. I handed it to him and he smiled at it. "I love it." He placed his lips to my ear. "I love you princess." I felt my cheeks warm up at the word love and I smiled and whispered to him. "I love you to."

He grabbed my waist and pulled me into his lap. "Stay the night at my house with me tonight and you can get ready there to." I nodded and he grabbed my bag and started packing my clothes for me. I kicker laughed and shook my head. I followed him through my window and went into his room. I walked downstairs to go say hello to the parents.

"Oh hello Riley, when did you get here?" Maryann pulled me into a hug and I smiled. "I went throw Colton's window kinda sorta." She smiled and shook her head. "So your staying for Christmas right?" That reminded me that I need to go get everyone's gifts form my house. Well just Cliffs, Maryann's, and Colton's but still. "Yeah and I hope you don't mind if I stay the night tonight?" She rolled her eyes and I followed her to the kitchen. "Your always welcome here Riley, we love having you over here." I smiled and my eyes widened when I saw the amount of food she was cooking for tomorrow. "How many people are coming over?" She threw her hands in the air. "My cousins my mom dad, Colton's cousins, aunts and uncles, plus Cliffs side of the family." I was gong to meet his whole family? Woah.

"I didn't know the whole family was going to be here." She nodded and handed me a bottle of water. "Yeah, well you kids get some sleep. Good night sweetie, love you." I looked at her for a second before replying. For a second I felt like I had my mom back. "I love you to Maryann." I walked upstairs into Colton's room and he was laying on his bed watching the football game. I smiled and grabbed one of his shirts and changed into it with some sweatpants. He opened his arms for me to come into them and I instantly laid in them missing his warmth and his body.

"We are watching Rudolph." He pressed play and Rudolph started playing. I traced little circles on his chest and he wrapped his arms tighter around my waist. "I thought I lost you Riley." His lips were rested against the side of my face. I frowned and faced him so our foreheads were rested against each others. "The truth is, you never really lost me."

His bedroom door opened and Cliff walked in. "Since it's Christmas Eve, both of you get to open up one of your gifts." Cliff handed Colton a small box and then a small box to me. I smiled at him. "Cliff you didn't have to get me anything." He scoffed and shook his head. "Maryann and I love you as much as our son." I smiled and leaned my head on Colton's shoulder. I watched as Colton opened his gift and I smiled once he opened it. It was a gift card to a music store, it had two hundred dollars on it. I opened mine and it was a gift card to a very expensive arts and crafts store.

"Thanks so much Cliff, I love it so much." Colton pulled me into his side and kissed my temple. Cliff hugged us both goodnight and walked back into his room. I set my gift card on his night table an cuddled back into his side. "Merry Christmas Eve princess, I love you." I sat up and placed my lips lightly against his. "I love you more."