Chapter 19- Prom dresses and A Birthday Girl with Tattoos

Riley's POV

"Riley that dress is so you! You need to get it." I looked in the mirror and twirled around. "Sissy you look so pretty. You look like a real princess." I smiled at Lou. "Why don't you try on some dresses, in sure you'll look absolutely beautiful." She ran over to the little girl dresses and picked some out. "Riley he is going to love you in that dress. Luckily it doesn't cost to much because he might rip it off of you." I glared at a smirking Victoria as she looked at her dress in the mirror.

"You look beautiful in that dress. I'm sure Shane will love it. Maybe feel you up a bit." I winked at her, getting her back for what she said about Colton and I. "You know it." Lou came out of the dressing room in her pink dress. "Aww Lou you look so cute." She twirled around and ran back into the dressing room. "Victoria, can we leave soon? We have been here all damn day. I miss my boyfriend." I shook her rapidly then walked over to the cash register o pay for my dress. "Not until we get jewelry and shoes." I sighed not liking this. Lou came running with her dress and I handed it to the cashier. "Are you Riley?" The cashier asked. I nodded hesitantly. "Yes I am. May I ask why you are asking me this?"

"Oh my god. I can't believe I actually have to sell this dress to you. I am best friends with Claire. She told me how you stole her boyfriend from her and tried to brake them up at one point. She also told me that your the ugly pill popper girl, she is right about you being ugly. Ugh. Here's your dresses." I grabbed the bag from her trying not to cry. "Well I hope you know, you shouldn't believe everything someone tells you." I turned my back and met Victoria and Lou outside of the store.

"Let's go get jewelry." I said and Lou grabbed my hand then Victoria's hand as we were walking. "Sissy, will I be an auntie soon?" I choked on my own spit as we walked into a jewelry store. Why would she ask that? Victoria looked at me and smirked. "Lou, you will get a niece or nephew, when I get married, so not anytime soon." Lou frowned and pouted out her bottom lip. "Poop." I sighed and walked over to the counter then picked out some jewelry pieces not even caring how much they were anymore. Lou grabbed a purple bracelet then ran off with Victoria. I pulled out my phone then texted Colton.

Riley: Hey babe. Why don't you come and rescue your princess my knight in shining armor?

Colton: Nah I bet your having loads of fun; )

Riley: Eh, I would rather be home with you and Lou.

Colton: I want you here to lobe love.

Riley: Victoria is checking out now. I love you

Colton: Love you more xoxo

My heart sped up when I read the text message. Victoria and Lou came over to me. "Let's go to Starbucks." Victoria said. We walked to Starbucks then grabbed a spot in line. "What do you want to drink Lou?" She pretended like she had a beard and stroked her chin. "Chocolate milk." She said with lots of enthusiasm. I bent down then kissed her forehead. "Victoria?" She smiled and order for herself.

Once we got our coffee and stuff we headed out to Victoria's car. I was still upset about Claire's friend. Shit, I forgot my purse in Starbucks. "Guys I will be right back I forgot my purse." I ran inside the mall like a maniac. As I ran inside Starbucks I bumped into someone's chest and fell backwards onto my butt. "Ow." I looked up at the person and it was Shane's brother Jake. "Riley, we really need to stop running into each other." He smirked and I thought back to the morning I was at Shane's after Colton got into that fight. "Yeah we really do. I was coming back for my purse." He helped me up and handed my purse to me. "I was actually just going to call Shane to give it to you." I looked up at him and scratched my neck. "Thanks, well I have to go, I don't want to keep Victoria and my little sister waiting. So I will see you later." He pulled me in for a hug and then I walked back out to the car.