Chapter 26- I need you Idiot

Riley's POV
"HAVE A GOOD HONEY MOON." Colton and I yelled as Hayden and Ashely drove away. I smiled and jumped into Colton's arms. "Colton, we have school tomorrow." He picked me up and placed me in the car. "We should go to school in sweatpants and tank tops." He said. I looked at him and laughed. "Okay then." He stated at me for a second before handing me my bracelet back. I smiled at it and he helped me put it on. "Riley, I love you." I smiled at his words. "I love you." I took off my heels and threw them in the back. "Never again. Those things eat your feet away." Colton laughed and started the car.

We sat in silence with only some music playing but it was a comfortable silence. Colton's hand was rested on my knee and he was making little circles with his thumb. I closed my eyes as he lightly sang to the song. I swear I could listen to his voice forever. It's so beautiful. I felt the car come to a stop and we were in front of my house. "Are you staying the night?" I asked him and he shrugged. "If you want me to." I could tell in his eyes he didn't want to go home. "Come on. I need you idiot." He gave me a toothy grin and we walked up to my door and Victoria was sitting waiting at my porch.

"Hey hun. Colton thanks for dropping her off but it's my night with her. Bye bye." I laughed and hugged Colton. "Victoria I didn't even know you were coming over." She smirked at me. "I was going to text you but Shane told me not to because you two were "busy" so I didn't bother to text you." I rolled my eyes at her and buried my head in his shoulder. He wrapped his arms loosely around me and rested his head on the top of mine. "Ugh whatever your boy toy can stay."

"Uh are you forgetting that your boy toy is my brother?" I asked her with a smirk. She smiled and we walked into my house. Victoria instantly walked into my kitchen and started raiding my fridge. I shook my head and jogged up to my room to change. Colton grabbed my waist and pulled me so I was leaning against him. "Colton let me go." I said softly and he mumble a "no".

"Yes now let go of me so I can change. I haven't seen Victoria in awhile babe." He nuzzles into my neck and lifted my dress above my head. He walked over to the dresser and pulled out one of his shirts and slipped it over my head. "What are you doing?" I asked him and he shrugged and pulled out some comfy shorts. He sat me down. "Lift up your legs." I did as he said and he slid the shorts on me. Victoria started banging on the door like a mad man. "YOU TWO BETTER NOT BE MAKING BABIES!" I looked at Colton and we both started laughing. I grabbed his hand and we both jumped on the bed to mess with her. Colton started tickling me as we were jumping. "Colton." I heard Victoria scream. "EWW! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT WHEN YOU HAVE PEOPLE OVER."

"Open the door Victoria. We are covered I swear." I said and she looked inside and glared at us both. "You little ass faces." I stuck my tongue out at her and walked out of my room. I stopped in front of my adopted dads room. Victoria and Colton were laughing but they stopped when they saw me.

Colton came up behind me and grabbed my waist. "Are you ready to go in?" I nodded my head. He held my hand and I looked back at Victoria who was watching with wide eyes. Colton opened the door and we were hit with a gust of cold air. I saw a single letter laying on his bed with my name on it. I sat down on my dads big bed and Colton pulled me into his lap. Victoria came and sat next to us. I opened the letter which read:

Dear Riley,

If your reading this, that means I am gone and no longer with you. There is some things I want to tell you. You have two older brothers who are Shane and Jake. You were adopted sweetheart. Laura and Marcus are your real parents and they live here in town. Your real name is Riley Richards. I am so sorry I kept it from you but I do love you. Remember that Riley.

- Love Dad #2

As I read the letter my tears fell onto it. Colton pulled me into his chest. I stood up and shook my head. "No I'm okay." Colton looked at me with worried eyes. "I'm okay." I quickly walked to my room and closed the door. I heard Victoria and Colton. "Guys I said I'm fine." When I looked up I saw Shane and Jake. "We are here for you." I pulled the covers over my head and closed my eyes for a second. I felt someone come under the covers and the door close. "Princess..."