Chapter 12- Close to Christmas Time

Riley's POV

"Riley get up." I groaned not wanting to get up. "Mmmm." I buried my head under my pillow and I felt Colton get up. "Holy shit there is a spider on the bed." My eyes flew open and I jumped out of the bed forgetting I wasn't wearing any pants. "You sneaky little shit head." He chucked and pulled me into his arms. He leaned his forehead against mine and planted a soft kiss on my lips. I swear, every time he kissed me it felt like heaven.

Shane walked in and pretended to throw up. "Guys, it's ten in the morning, now is not the time for a quickie." I quickly dove under the covers so Shane didn't see me in my underwear. "Haha calm down Riles, I just wanted to make sure you and your boyfriend are ok." I rolled my eyes and chucked a pillow at him. He caught it and chucked it back at me. "We will be down in a minute."

Colton smirked and sat down on the bed next to me. "Morning princess." I glared at him and pouted. "Me likey my sleep." I crossed my arms and continued to pout. "But you like me more babe." He leaned in for a kiss and I turned my face and held my hand up. "No kisses for you." I rolled over and he grabbed my hips and pulled me back to him.

He looked down at me and his eyes were staring into mine with amusement. "I was only messing with you." I smirked at him and pushed him off the bed. I quickly slipped on my pants and ran downstairs. I bumped into Jake and I fell backwards and he quickly caught me. "Oops sorry Riley." Colton came down and was smiling until he saw the position Jake and I were in.

I was pressed against his chest and his arms were around my waist. His eyes hooded and he clenched his jaw. "Wait, Colton it's not what it looks like. I promise, I was going to fall but he caught me. I wouldn't do that to you." I pushed myself away from Jake and walked over to Colton and hugged him. He unwrapped my arms from around him and looked at me. Jake quickly left the room and I looked down scared he wouldn't forgive me.

He lifted my chin and rested his forehead against mine. "Just know that your mine and no one else's." I nodded and pulled away. "What do you want for Christmas?" I asked him out of the blue. "I don't know. I already know what I'm getting you love." He winked at me as kissed my forehead before Shane, Victoria, and Jake walked back in the room.

Jake looked at me and then at Colton and I softly smiled at him reassuring that everything is alright. "I need to get home guys." I looked around at all of them and Colton was busy sitting on the counter shirtless. I smirked at him and he winked. "Thanks for rescuing us." Colton stated and we got bundled up in our clothes and headed to my house.

"Colton. Are you mad about um Jake and I? I honestly just fell and he caught me." Colton stopped walking and pulled my arm so I was facing him and he smashed his lips into mine. "I'm not mad at you princess. In fact I'm the complete opposite of mad at you. Now I'm taking you on that date tonight since we are leaving for camping tomorrow." I nodded and he picked me up bridal style and carried me the rest of the way home.

"Daddy, Lou, I'm home, and Colton's here to." There was no answer. I walked into the kitchen and there wasn't any answer. There was a note saying that him and Lou went away to Michigan for winter break. I sighed and jogged upstairs to find Colton laying on my bed. "I'm going to shower." I grabbed my towel and Colton grabbed my hips and pulled me into him. "You know we could save water and show together babe." I shrugged and pulled him into the bathroom and closed the door behind me. I turned on the shower and stepped in and didn't take my clothes off. He smirked and stepped in the shower with me but he began undressing himself. "COLTON!" I covered my eyes and he chuckled and moved my hangs from my eyes. "We don't have to do anything. But I will get out if you want me to."

I thought about for a moment before taking a deep breathing and peeling my clothes off. I closed my eyes and felt Colton run his knuckles against my cheek. "So damn beautiful." I smiled and he turned the water off and ran a bath. He helped me sit down and he began washing my hair. I was sitting in between his legs and I felt his friend pop up. He rested his head on my shoulder and I turned around and faced him. "Riley I know this probably not the right time to tell you this but I mean it. I am in love with you."

My breath caught and I let out a shaky breath. "I am in love with you to." He crushed his lips into mine and I lightly tugged at his hair and he stood us up and I wrapped my arms around his neck and he grabbed a towel and wrapped it around us.

He leaned us back on the bed and I pulled him closer to me. He pulled away and looked at me. Directly in my eyes and stared for a moment. "We don't have to do this." I looked at him and shook my head. "I want this." He nodded and placed his lips back on mine. "I will take it slow princess." I nodded and placed my lips back on his. His lips slowly left mine and he gently placed kisses on my shoulders and and neck. His hands were on my waist and he gently massaged my side.

I ran my hands through his hair and he kissed the sides of my lips. I let out a little moan and that's when I heard my bedroom door open. I'm not sure who it was but thank god Colton and I were under the covers.