Chapter 23- I'm done

Riley's POV

I finished my hair and pulled on the same thing I wore to the last party. Colton was in jeans and a v-neck. "Don't grabbed a water bottle unless you get it from the sink." Colton said smirking. I chuckled a pillow at him and he walked over to me. I stood on my tippy toes and planted a light kiss on his lips.

I was still upset but what could I do? Sit here and do nothing or have a little fun. Colton grabbed my sides and pulled me in for another kiss. I placed my hands around his neck, pulling him closer. He lightly nibbled on my lip. I opened and he smiled under the kiss. I love when he does that, it makes me feel warm inside.

When we pulled away he smiled brightly. "Come on let's go. Their waiting outside." I nodded and headed downstairs. I saw my brothers and Shane smiled at me. "Hey Riles." He said softly pulling me into a hug. "Where is Victoria?" I asked him and snuggled into my brother. "She is in the car doing her makeup." I ran outside to see my best friend.

"Hey Victoria." I said and climbed in the back of the car. "Hey hun, how are holding up?" I shrugged my shoulders. "I'm not. But let's be happy, I want to have fun tonight." She nodded and the boys came out.

We pulled up to a big house and although I have already been to a party I was still jittery and nervous. Colton held onto my waist and led me through the crowd like last time.

"Want to dance?" Colton asked me and I nodded excitedly. I let myself go. I was dancing and laughing with Colton as he did some funky ass dance. I looked over and saw Claire looking at us. She began walking over here.

"Hey Colton. We are doing body shots in the kitchen." She winked and looked me up and down. "You don't have to come." I rolled my eyes and faced Colton. He smirked at me. "We are doing a body shot, let's go." He pulled my hand and I laughed as he pulled me like a kid.

Right now Shane and Victoria were doing one. I laughed at my friends. "Who's next?" Someone asked and Colton ran over and had me lay on the counter. They put a lime in my mouth, salt on my neck, and tequila in my belly button.

Colton smirked as they started counting down.

"3! 2! 1!"

He licked the salt off of my throat then moved down to my belly button. He lightly nibbled on my belly button before drinking the tequila then he moved up to my mouth. He grabbed the lime out of my mouth and then kissed me. Everyone stopped talking and just stared at us. I laughed lightly. "That tickled." I said and the room erupted in laughter.

I smiled at Colton who was making a drink. I walked upstairs to go to the bathroom. Claire stepped in front of me. "Can I help you Claire?" She shrugged. "By the end of tonight Colton will be mine." I rolled my eyes at her. "Okay, have fun with that." I said sarcastically. She smiled and lightly laughed. "I plan to."

As the rest of the night went on, Colton, Shane, and Jake were off drinking some where and I was hanging out with Victoria. "So are you excited for prom and graduation?" Victoria asked me and I nodded. "I just want to get to California." She gave me a side hug. "I love you girl." I smiled at my best friend like a dork. "I love you to."

As I was walking upstairs to go to the bathroom I saw Claire making out with someone. It was Colton. I grabbed his arm and lightly tried to pull him but he pulled away from her and turned around meanly. "Get the fuck off of me." I felt my chest tighten. "Colton its me. Its Riley." He scoffed. "Your so clingy and annoying." I looked at him in the eyes and tried to hug him but he pushed me away forcefully into a wall. "Get away from me."

I felt someone pulled my arm. It was Jake. I felt my throat close and my eyes well up with tears. I looked at Colton one more time who was making out with Claire. "Riley come on." Jake picked me up bridal style and I buried my head in my brothers chest. When I looked back I saw Shane yelling at Colton. When Jake and I got in the car he looked at me sympathetically. "He's a fucking liar."