Chapter 7- The Party

Riley's POV

"Riley you need to update your closet. You have nothing sexy to wear." I looked at Victoria and shook my head. "Why do I need to dress sexy?" Victoria pointed out my window towards Colton's room. "To impress that boy and make him jealous. Shane and I know you like him."

"Well there is no point in trying. He made it clear he doesn't like me." Victoria hugged me. "Trust me, I'm pretty sure he will fall absolutely in love with you one day." I smiled at the thought. Being in his arms, taking stupid pictures, good morning texts. Speaking of which I need his phone number. "I don't think so Tori, it's nice to imagine it though."

She walked back into my closet and squealed. "This is perfect." She pulled out a black polka dotted crop top with skinny straps that stopped just above my belly bottom and a red skirt that was loose but still hugged my waist. "I forgot I had this, I love it."

"Let me do your hair and makeup." She sat me down in a chair and started with my makeup. She put very light eyeshadow and blush. The mascara wasn't heavy put it definitely made my eyelashes longer. And she put red lipstick on my lips.

She moved to my hair and just left it as it was because it was pretty. "You look so beautiful." After I was done getting ready I helped Victoria. She was wearing a tight black dress with heels and she looked gorgeous. "The boys will be over any minute."

I heard them knock on the door and I opened it and Shane walked right over to Victoria and kissed her. Colton just kind of stood at the door staring at me. "You look amazing." I smiled and let him in. "Not to shabby yourself pretty boy." He really did look good though. He worn black jeans with a blue v-neck and man did he look good.

"Hey you guys suck each other's faces off later. Lets go." Colton said and we walked out to Shane's car. "Lets go bitches." Colton and I sat in the back and I closed my eyes. I was nervous.

"Don't be nervous princess." Colton whispered in my ear. "How did you?" "Whenever your nervous you play with your hair." I felt my cheeks heat up. "Don't worry princess, I will be there with you."

We pulled up to a ginormous house and there was a bunch of people. I stepped out of the car and Colton followed behind me. As soon as we entered the house I was hit by the smell of sweaty bodies and alcohol. There was people making out and people grinding on the dance the floor.

Colton snacked his arm around my waist and led me to the dance floor. "Dance with me princess." I didn't know what to do so I just kind of stood there awkwardly. "Turn around." I did what he said and I felt him press his body against mine. He took my hands and placed them around his neck. Then he placed his hands on my hips.

"Now move to the beat of the music." He slowly started rocking my hips back and forth. I felt Sparks and I loved it. Eventually I got lost in the music and enjoyed being with Colton. "I'm thirsty I am going to go get water." Colton smiled at me and walked with me.

I grabbed a bottle of water and chugged it down. Colton grabbed it from me and did the same. "Damn girl you can move." I smiled and sat down on the counter.

"How are you enjoying the party?" Colton asked and leaned against the wall in front of me. "It's a little over whelming." He took a step closer to me and grabbed my hand. "They are paying truth or dare in the other room. Wanna play?" I shook my head and he pulled me into the room. "Your playing."

I sat down next to Colton and listened in on the dares. "Colton truth or dare?" Some girl asked him and he replied with dare. "I dare you to take your shirt off." Colton did the dare and he took his shirt off. I wondered about his tattoo still. "Victoria truth or dare?"

"Truth." He thought for a moment before speaking. "Is it true that your in love with Shane?" Victoria's face turned bright red and she nodded and turned and looked at Shane. They shared a kiss before we continued the game.

"Riley truth or dare?" I thought for a moment what I would do. "Dare?" I said unsure of my decision. "I dare you to sit in Colton's lap." I looked at Colton and he smirked and opened his arms. I crawled into his lap and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Shane truth or dare?" I asked him and he pretended to stroke his fake beard. "I'm choosing fucking dare baby!" I smiled and thought for a moment. "I dare you to kiss Victoria's neck." What I couldn't think of anything.

Truth or dare went on for a little bit longer. Colton and I shared a few more dances and I went to get some drinks. I thought I was drinking water out of a big water bottle but no. Some ass hole thought it would be funny to fill a water bottle up with vodka.

Colton's POV

"Guys I need to take her home. She chugged a whole spiked water bottle." Victoria and Shane went wide eyed and we all rushed to the car to get Riley home. Thank god no one asked if I liked Riley durning truth or dare. Because I know the truth now. I like her. I like her weirdness, her sassy attitude, how she always has a come back.

I laid her down in the car and she sighed. "I want to fly again!" I shook my head and brushed a piece of her hair out of her face. "Go to sleep princess." She shook her head and laid down on my chest. "I don't want to sleep alone tonight."

"Bye guys thanks for the ride." I picked Riley up bridal style and carried her inside my house. When we got to my room I handed her one of my shirts and boxer shorts to change into. I heard her shuffling around in my bathroom and when she walked out she looked adorable.

She had put her hair into a messy bun and took off her make up letting her natural beauty shine. I smiled at her and she began closing her eyes. I walked over to her and picked her up and and laid her down on my bed and she instantly cuddled into my side. "Do you know who Colton Black is?"

She didn't know I was laying next to her. "Yes, I know who he is." She let out a long breath before talking. "I think I'm falling to hard for him because I know he will never ever fall hard for me."