Chapter 36- Transitions

Colton's POV

My room looked how it looked when I first moved here. It was empty with nothing but a kind sized bed. We were going to take the living room stuff in Riley's house. Then we were going to sell everything except the sentimental stuff. Each of us were getting a uhaul and hooking our cars to the back of them. Rileys room was all packed and her house was now basically empty due to us selling things. We had one thousand three hundred and eighty seven dollars extra in our pockets from selling everything.

We would be sleeping in here until the day we leave. We would be leaving on Friday at four in the morning. I looked through my window and saw Riley. She was dancing and singing around her room. I chuckled and called her.

"Hey you know your adorably cute?" She looked out of her window and gave me a smirk. "Your a creep." She hung up the phone and blew me a kiss and I caught it and held it over my chest. She walked away and I heard someone come in. "Can I help you Claire?" She gave me a dry laugh. "I'm not here to ruin your relationship I promise." I sighed and looked her up and down.

"To apologize. I'm sorry for doing what I did to you. It wasn't okay and I feel bad and so does Cason. He really isn't a bad guy I just made him do all of those things. And the guy that was your best friend that uh supposedly killed your little brother wasn't really my brother. I'm sorry. I wish you and Riley the best." She walked out and I looked back at the window and saw that Riley was sitting on the floor of her now empty room.

I sighed and Corrie and Lou came in the room. "Colton we want to go with you. I don't want to go with mom and dad." I sighed and picked them up and set them on my legs. "I wish I could take you guys but I can't." Corrie sighed and looked down. "Ohh ohh what about Uncle Fred and Aunt Mary. They live in California. But they don't live in the place where you will live but it would still be close to you guys."

Lou yawned and rubbed her eyes. "I dont want to lose my sissy again." That broke me right there. I needed to find a way to stop them from moving all the way to Europe. "Why don't you guys go play." They slid off of my lap and started running towards their rooms.

I walked downstairs and saw mom and dad sitting on the couch talking. "You guys cant move to Europe." They both looked at me surprised. "What?" I sat down on the table in front of them. "Have them move in with Fred and Mary. Please. Or at least just stay here in New York." My dad laughed. "We aren't moving son. This is our home now."

"Don't mess with me." They smiled at me. "We are staying here." I smiled softly and ran to Corrie and Lou. They were watching some Disney show. "You guys get to stay here and live in this house." They both smiled brightly and started dancing like crazy people around the room. I chuckled and felt someone jump on my back.

"Hey princess." She smiled and hopped off of my back. I turned around and smiled. "Hi." She said and I captured her lips in mine. She pulled away and walked over to Lou. "Hey short stack." She kissed Lous cheek and then hugged Corrie.

"I packed all my boxes in the truck." I nodded and we walked into my room. "We still need to but the furniture and stuff in the back of the truck to." I nodded and kissed her forehead. "Alright. We should go do something tonight." Her eyes grew bright. "Can we go ice skating? I've never been." I smiled.

"Alright but dress warm." She changed into jeans and a long sleeves and a jacket with a beanie. "Come on." She grabbed my hand and pulled me outside.

When we pulled up to the ice rink she smiled excitedly. "Yay I finally get to ice skate." I chuckled and we walked into the building. We walked up to the counter where there was a guy behind the register.

"Two sets of skates please. Size eleven. And..." Riley said her size. "Six." The guy handed me mine then Riley's. "That's twenty four dollars for two hours of skating." He gave Riley and me a smile. Mostly Riley but I just kept my eye on him. "Here's skates for the pretty little lady." She looked up at me and then at the guy. "You might want to hold your tongue. Other wise my boyfriend will beat you." She smiled sweetly before walking over to a table to put her skates on.