Just This Time Info

Hey guys so I have another story up and running! It has the first two chapters posted. I would really like for you to go and check it out. Its a teen fiction/romance story.

JUST THIS TIME-

"What are you afraid of Lacey?!" Levi asked with his voice raised. "What does it matter anyways?" The tears were rolling down my cheeks. Levis bright green eyes were now cloudy. "It matters because most of the time we have been here you have pushed me away, fuck we barely even talk anymore."

I took a deep breath and looked him in the eyes. "I don't want to lose you Levi. I'm scared of fucking losing you." He threw his arms up and mumbled. "Fuck this I'm done." He grabbed my waist and pulled me close to him. He bit his bottom lip and looked down at mine. He pressed his soft lips into mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He pulled away and swallowed.

"I'm in love with you Lacey."

**********************

Lacey and Levi have been friends since they were five. Lacey later finds out that she is in love with Levi but she doesn't dare tell him. So what happens when she goes to Hawaii with Levi and his team over the summer and Justin one of the teammates persuades her to make Levi jealous.