Chapter 11- Fight night

Riley's POV

"Colton where did you go?" I was currently looking for my childish boyfriend. He had ran into the woodsy part of the meadow and its dark. "Colton Black! Where the hell are you?" I felt two hands on my waist and I was turned around and smashed into someone's chest. Once I smelled his shirt I knew for sure it was Colton.

"I'm right here princess. Where did you think I went?" He smirked and I rolled my eyes and started walking out of the woods. "I think it's time to leave. Its dark, and I'm freezing, and I just want to be in my nice warm bed." I pecked Colton's lips and he smiled and pulled me back in for another one.

"Okay let's go princess." We walked over to his motorcycle and got on it. He turned the keys but nothing happened. "Shit." He muttered under his breath and growled. "Babe, why isn't it starting?" He moaned and growled again and I got off the bike and hugged myself. Colton got off and walked over to me and pulled me into his arms. I looked up at him and smirked. "You should growl and moan like that."

He winked at me kissed my nose. "Only for you babe." I sighed and took in his warmth. "What are we going to do Colton?" He sighed and pulled his phone out of his pocket. He texted Shane while I texted Victoria.

"Let's go sit down over there on that bench." We walked over and sat down. There was a tall dark figure walking towards us and Colton pulled me closer to him and I held onto his waist. "What are you doing out here this late Colton?" Colton's face turned white and he looked at this man in disgust.

"Why the hell are you here?" Colton held onto me tighter and glared at the man. "Get over it, it was two years ago!" Colton let go of me and stood up, he was just as tall as the man. "You can't just get over something like that! Your a fucking bastard for drunk driving you idiot! You killed my little brother Steven! You took something away from me that was important to me. It sucks to think I was fucking best friends with you! I have told you before not to drive drunk but you don't fucking listen to me!"

Steven looked around Colton's shoulder and smiled at me. "Who's the girl?" Colton ignored his comment and pushed him back. "Don't ever fucking touch her." I pulled my knees up to my chest and hugged myself again.

"Oh you act like this one matters to you. Well I have a newsflash for you girl. He will sleep with you and leave. He won't ever love you, he will only use you!" Colton lost it. "How do you even know what love is you fucking prick." Steven threw a punch sending Colton to the ground. I screamed. "STOP IT!" Colton quickly got up and began fighting with Steven.

The last thing I saw was Colton lying there looking lifeless on the ground. J was being pulled away by someone. "COLTON! NO GET UP!" I cried for him and I was set down and saw that Shane had carried me. He gave me a bone crushing hug and let go. "No Shane go get Colton!" Victoria came over and hugged me. "Shh it's alright."

I pulled out of her grasp and ran back to where the boys were. Colton was still on the floor and Shane was trying to get Steven off of him. When he finally got Steven off of him I ran to Colton and kneeled down next to him.

"Colton baby, are you okay?" I brushed his hair out of his face and lightly rubbed his cheek. "Princess I'm fine, are you okay?" I nodded and helped him sit up. He split his lip and his cheek was going to be bruised. His nose was bleeding as well.

I took my sleeve and wiped the blood off of him and Victoria brought over the car and we got in and headed to Shane's house. "Colton, we need to report this." He shook his head and rubbed his temples. "Don't worry about it princess." He opened his arms signaling me to lay on him. I did as he asked and cuddled close to him.

We pulled up to Shane's house and helped Colton get in the bathroom so we could clean his cuts. Victoria and Shane left us alone in the bathroom. Colton sat on the counter and I cleaned up all the blood off of his face and cleaned his cut. He looked into my eyes and they were filled with lust and need. He pushed himself off the counter and placed me on it.

"Riley, don't listen to him about how I will just sleep with you and leave because I won't leave you. Your to important for me to do that to you. I just don't want you to feel like I don't want you because I do." I pulled his face closer to mine and planted a kiss on his lips he scooted closer to me and stood in between my legs. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he slid me forward so my body was pressed against his. His tongue flicked across my lip and I granted him entrance.

He lightly moaned into my mouth and I tugged at his hair lightly. His lips slowly left mine and he leaned his forehead against mine. "We should go downstairs, Shane and Tori are waiting for us." I whispered and he pecked my lips one last time. "Probably."

We walked downstairs and Victoria and Shane were watching a movie and there was a guy that looked a little older than me there. "Hey Jake, what's up?" The guy Jake turned around as smiled at Colton. "Oh hey, my little bro here told me you got your ass whooped." So Jake is Shane's older brother, okay I got it now.

"No he didn't get his ass whooped, he was standing up for him self." I told Jake and Colton walked over to Jake and started rough housing with him. I rolled my eyes at them and sat down on one of the couches and pulled my knees to my chest. "That Jake, is my beautiful, amazing, wonderful spectacular, caring, kind, sweet, huggable, girlfriend Riley." Jake waved at me and I smiled and waved at him.

I laid my head down on the arm of the couch and began slowly dosing off. I felt an arm go under my legs and one around my waist. I smelt his smell and I knew it was Colton again. "Are we still at Shane's house?" I asked in a quiet voice. "Yeah princess, we are going to use his guest bedroom. I already called your dad and let him know."

He set me down on the bed and I slipped off my jeans while I was under the covers and Colton smirked and slid his shirt over his head before laying down next to me. "Your lucky there is a blanket over you princess."

I rolled my eyes before closing them. "Your a pervert." I felt him shift so his front was pressed against my back. I felt his breath against the back of my neck and he planted a light kiss on the back of my neck. Little did he know he was getting close to my weak spot.

He moved his lips to the side of my neck and he has reached my sweet spot. I let out a little whimper and turned and faced him. He smirked and pecked my lips. "Stop Colton please... I'm, not ready for that."

His look changed from amused to serious. "I wasn't planning on doing anything anytime soon babe, I want you first time to be special and when your ready for it. I don't want this to be a rushed relationship." I nodded and laid my head against his chest.

"Goodnight Colton." He kissed my lips again. "Goodnight princess, I love... Your kisses." I smiled at his sweetness and kissed his lips one last time. Wait why did he hesitate? Does, does he love me?