Chapter 9- Winter Break

Riley's POV

"Good bye class have a wonderful winter break!" My teacher said and all of us students rushed out of class. "Hey chick, so Shane and I are going camping and we were wondering if you and pretty boy want to go?" Victoria asked and I nodded excitedly. "That will be so fun, just the four of us."

Victoria saw Shane and ran over to him and I saw Colton and ran up to him and hugged him. "Hey princess." He picked me up and spun me around like I was weightless. "Want to go camping with Tori and Shane?" He shrugged. "I don't see why not." He smiled at me and kissed my lips. Every time he kissed me I felt wanted and it was just so soft and perfect.

"But before we go I want to take you out on a date." I got butterflies in my stomach and I felt my cheeks warm up. "Yay." I said more to myself than him. I walked by Claire and she stopped in front of Colton and I. "Hey Colton, so maybe sometime you and I can hang out and cuddle if you know what I mean?" She winked at him before looking at me in disgust.

"Colton it's so nice of you to spend time with the less fortunate." Colton shook his head at her and looked down at me. "Will you leave my girlfriend and I alone?" HE CONSIDERED ME HIS GIRLFRIEND! AHH! He smiled down at me before smashing his lips to mine right in front of Claire. I heard Claire gasp and when we pulled away I smiled sweetly at her. "Have a wonderful winter break Claire." She stomped her foot and began walking away.

"You called me your girlfriend." I said softly and he chuckled and pecked my lips. "Your all fucking mine princess." He squeezed my sides causing me to squeal like a little girl. I saw Shane and Victoria walking towards us in the distance.

"Hey bitches!" Shane screamed and pulled me into a hug. "Hi Shane. So when are you guys going camping?" Victoria jumped on Shane's back and Shane chuckled and looked between me and Colton. "So are you guys together yet?" I broke out into a big smile and nodded. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Colton smiling at me. Victoria and Shane started talking and I mouthed what to Colton.

He smiled brightly and shook his head. "Your just beautiful." He kissed my cheek and I felt a blush rise to my cheeks. I leaned my head on his shoulder and he pulled me into his side. "Hey Shane the shit head, you never answered my question." I smirked at him and he smiled and rolled his eyes.

"We were thinking about leaving in like three days so we can get everything set and ready to go." I nodded and we all walked to the schools park and sat in a circle under a shady tree. I pulled my knees up to my chest and hugged them because I was cold. I loved winter though. Sitting around fires, wearing comfy clothes, cuddling, hot chocolate, long warm hugs.

I looked over at Colton and realized how adorable he looks in his beanie. I love it. He came over and sat right in front of me. I looked up at him through my eyelashes. He winked at me and Victoria and Shane walked over to the play ground.

"Colton will you sing for me?" He smiled and nodded. "I have a specific song in mind anyways." He winked at me before he started singing. He began singing You and Me by Lifehouse. His voice was perfect is was a steady tone that made me smile. He stood up and held out his hands and pulled me up. We danced all around the park. I'm pretty sure I could throw up butterflies. He picked me up and spun me around and then set me down before dancing around me.

"I love your voice." He smiled and kissed my lips quickly and grabbed my hand. His hand was warm causing my almost frozen hand to warm up. We walked over towards Victoria and Shane but they were looking at the sky having a conversation so we left them alone. "Your hands are like ice babe."

He brought my hand to his mouth and lightly breathed on it before rubbing my hand. I don't know why but my mind wandered to the tattoo of the anchor on his side. "What does the anchor on your side mean?" He sighed and we climbed on the okay ground and sat on the top.

"It's just a reminder that I am my own anchor and I need to stay strong." Maybe I could get a tattoo. "I'm sorry Colton, about Uh you little brother." He kissed my forehead and shook his head lightly. "Don't be princess, what was your mothers name?" I smiled back at the memories of me and my mother.

"Elaine was her name." Colton tilted my chin up so I was looking in his eyes. "Well she had a perfect daughter." I smiled and he placed a light kiss on my lips. "I wish she was still here, so she could meet you and Victoria and Shane but unfortunately it was her time to leave us."