Chapter 35- Graduation

Riley's POV

I woke up and saw Colton standing there in a towel. "Morning pretty boy." He smiled at me. "Hi princess. We graduate today!" I gave him a half smile and got up to shower. "I'm going to go shower. What time do we have to be there?" He grabbed my waist and kissed my lips softly. "We have to be there by two it starts at three-thirty. Our parents are going to meet us there along with Jake. Then after we are going out to eat."

I nodded and walked to go take a shower. By the time I got out it was twelve o'clock. That gave me an hour and a half to get ready. Colton had gone back to his house to pick up his dressy stuff.

I pulled my dress on. It was simple. It was white with little white lace flowers on it and was strapless then flowed down, stopping right above my knees. Nothing crazy. I put my robe on over it so I didn't ruin it and began my hair. I decided to curl it. It took a while but when I was finished it looked good. I applied some lip gloss and sprayed on my vanilla smelling perfume. I slipped on my heels that Victoria was making me wear. I pulled off my bath robe and looked in the full body mirror. I smiled at myself and closed my eyes.

This is it. We will be graduating today in only a matter of hours. I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist and place their head on my shoulder. "Hi beautiful." I opened my eyes and looked at Colton. He had a black fitting button up on with some jeans and his converse. "Hey pretty boy." He squeezed my waist. "You smell nice." I turned around so I was facing him. "Thanks." He tilted my chin up and kissed my lips hungerily. I pulled myself closer to him and tried to refrain myself from running my hands through his hair.

I heard a knock on my bedroom door and slowly pulled away from Colton. In came Shane and Victoria. "Hey bitches its time to cheer up. Were fucking graduating." He said loudly with a stupid grin. "I brought one beer and we are going to share it because who gives a fuck."

He opened it and handed it to me. "Oh no I can't have it I'm..." I can't believe I just did that. I looked down at me lap and quickly grabbed the beer and took a gulp. "Yay um lets go graduate guys woohoo." I stood up and walked out of my room. I really said that? This is supposed to be a happy day. I swallowed the ball in my throat but it didn't work.

"Come here baby girl." Colton said and pulled me into his arms. I wiped the tear and sighed. "I'm okay. Let's get happy and stuff its graduation." I said while continuing to wipe away my tears. "I miss him to princess." Even though we never met Noah we acted like we had met him. "Alright now I'm going to kiss the life out of you so I can get you to smile." He pressed his lips against mine whole tickling my sides causing me to laugh against his lips.

"You know you don't have to kiss me to make me smile right?" He shrugged and pecked my lips quickly. "Yeah well its just a plus for me." I rolled my eyes and walked back upstairs.

"Hey guys. Are we ready to go?" Victoria walked over to me and hugged me. "We are ready whenever you're ready chickadee." She smacked my butt as she walked out leaving Shane laughing. "Your girlfriends a fireball tonight." Shane chuckled and wrapped an arm around me to pull into a hug. "Maybe she could be a fireball in bed later to." I punched his chest. "Hey that's my best friend your talking about." He chuckled and kissed my forehead. "I love you sis." I smiled and hugged him again. "Love you to bro."

We pulled up to our school and walked into our stadium. They gave us our graduation gowns as we walked in. Not a lot of people were here yet because graduation doesn't start for another forty-five minutes. "Go pick your own seats." They told us as we walked in. Huh normally we sit in alphabetical order but oh well.

"Are you guys nervous?" I asked and they all shook their heads. "No just fidgety." I sighed and placed my graduation cap on my head. "Princess." I turned my head and I met his lips then heard a camera click. I pulled away and Colton gave me a goofy smile. "I got you." I laid my head on his shoulder. "I know you do."