Chapter 44- Think About What Your Saying

Riley's POV

He loosened his grip on me. "What?" He asked and just stared at me. I climbed off of him and stood up. He mirrored my actions. "What about everything we just started? W-what? What are you even saying?" He looked at me with so much emotion in his eyes.

"Colton look at us. We have been arguing non-stop, you make stupid decisions when we fight and I don't want that to happen. We have know each other a year and we are already living with each other for god sake. You know I love you to death and I always will but Colton this is getting to be to much." I felt a tear slip out but I quickly wiped it away, I needed to stand my ground.

Colton ran a hand through his hair. "Look at everything we have been through in the last year, you were fucking pregnant! With our child. Shit! I don't know what you want me to say or do, but I love you and I have since you climbed through your window. God, I am in love with you. Your my other fucking half." I let out more tears and looked down at the floor.

"We need space Colton, I will go to Shanes place and you can stay here." Before he could say anything I ran upstairs and grabbed a bag and filled it with clothes and lady essentials even though I'm sure Victoria would have some, but just incase.

When I was finished I pulled on shoes and grabbed my keys. I walked over to Colton who was standing in the same spot. I walked over to him and stood in front of him. I took his face in my hands and kissed his lips softly and slowly. When I pulled away he pulled me back for a second and kissed my lips again. I placed my lips by his ear. "I love you." I turned away without looking back and closed the door.

I hurried down to my car and sped to Victorias apartment.

When I pulled up I dried my eyes and smiled for a couple of seconds. When I was stable I grabbed my bag and jogged upstairs to their apartment. I knocked on the door and heard shuffling. Shane opened the door in basketball shorts and a tshirt.

"What the hell happened?" He asked and pulled me inside. I explained to him what had happened and Victoria hugged me tight. "I know I said I wouldn't bring you guys into my problems but I didn't know where else to go or what else to do." Shane grabbed my hand and rubbed it. "We are here for you sis, your not dragging us into your problems."

I shook my head. "I dont know what to do anymore." Victoria pulled my hand and led me into the spare bedroom of their apartment and sat down on the bed with me. "Listen, you need some sleep, like a full nine hours of it. So please get some rest and talk to me in the morning." I nodded and hugged Victoria. "Thank you."

When she walked out of the room I walked into the bathroom and ran a hot shower. When I stepped in, I instantly relaxed.

After my shower I pulled on shorts and a tank top of my own. I plopped down on the bed and let out a loud sigh.

I thought that this move would have been happy and cheerful. It has been like half happy and then half shitty and I don't like it. I grabbed my phone and unlocked it. I saw pictures or Colton and I covering the back ground of my phone.

I found myself scrolling through pictures of him and I, I was smiling. I closed out of it and went onto my instagram. I typed in Colton's username and looked at his profile. I went down to his pictures and there were multiple pictures of us making funny faces, kissing one another, us on my birthday. I need to not do this.

I closed out of instagram and placed my phone on the night table next to me. I laid down on my back and stared at the ceiling. It was blank. I wonder if Shane would let me paint it for him. It could be his future babies room. I smiled at the thought of being an aunt and my best friend being my sister in law. I love children.