Chapter 30- Should We Trust You?

Colton's POV

"Guys come on. I would like to leave sometime today." Victoria said. Right now we are getting ready to go to the movies so Cason can prove he is oh so noble and we can trust him. It has been about a week since everything had happened and Riley's belly is finally starting to grow. It's just a barely visible bump, but it's there. I walked downstairs and saw Riley and I smiled. I walked over to her and kissed her forehead. "Is everyone ready?" She asked before kissing my lips. "I believe we are." When we walked out Shane and Jake were in the car. So Victoria Riley and I jumped in to.

I really don't want to do this. Like honestly. We shouldn't trust him, he pretended he liked Riley and used her. If he does that again then it will be the end of him. I felt someone tap my shoulder. I looked over at Riley. She whispered. "Are you okay?" I shrugged then wrapped my arm around her. "I don't want to hang out with this douchebag but I will be good." She lightly laughed and Shane turned around. "You guys want to see Mockingjay right?" Riley and Victoria nodded excitedly.

I shook my head at them as we pulled up to the theater. When we got out and I saw Cason. His face automatically brightened when he saw Riley. He came over and hugged her. She pushed him away. I smirked a little. "Woah there mister, I never said we were friends so don't touch me." He sighed and nodded. Riley intertwined our fingers and we got our tickets. "So guys who's sitting next to who?" Cason asked standing next to Riley. I quickly butted in. "Riley will be sitting in between Victoria and I." Victoria smiled and nodded. "Yup, you can't separate a girl from her boyfriend and her best friend."

I smiled at Victoria knowing that she didn't like Cason either. Cason nodded. "Alright, well after the movie we should go get some burgers?" We all nodded our heads. "Sounds good. So uh Jake I'm sorry about what happened to you." Jake shook his head. "Don't worry about it man."

Riley got a confused look on her face. I tilted her chin up so she was looking at me. "You okay?" She gave me a week smile and nodded. "I just feel a little light headed." I handed her my water bottle and she took a drink. "Thanks." She closed her eyes for a second and leaned into me. I wrapped my hand around her hip as we sat down in our seats.

Cason passed by her and he flashed her a smile. She just looked at him and waited till he walked away to roll her eyes. Victoria and her were talking through the previews about baby stuff. I gave her hand a small squeeze and she looked at me and smiled. "Don't eat all the popcorn before the movie." She took some and put a piece in her mouth. I shook my head and her and smiled. "Your ridiculous." She scrunched her nose up and we looked at the screen as the movie started.

When the movie was over Riley and Victoria kept singing the hanging tree song from the movie. They even looked it up on YouTube and listened to it a gazillion times. Riley actually had a really pretty voice. Cason on the other hand who was attempting to sing with them sounded like a duck with pneumonia who was being murdered. I covered my ears and looked over at Shane and Jake who were doing the same. And it wasn't because of the girls. Riley finally looked at Cason. "Can you please close your mouth?! I am sorry but your killing my boyfriends and brothers ears."

Cason scratched the back of his neck. I let out a Jake and I let out small chuckled and that earned ME a glare from Cason, come on what about Jake? "Is something funny?" I shrugged and shook my head. "No not at all, that's why we're laughing." I said and Cason looked over at Riley who was playing some game with Victoria. He walked up to me and smirked. "You better watch it pretty boy. You should be with Claire, and I know Riley is pregnant, so say one damn thing and I will tell everyone that she really is pregnant." He smiled then walked over to Jake. "Sorry for hitting with my car by the way. Oops." He shrugged and Jake turned red with anger. His jaw clenched and his fists were clenched.