Chapter 3

*:·゚✧Pomegranate+tapioca with cherry boba*:·゚✧

It was Friday afternoon which meant Jisung had shift at Bubbles. It was usually very chill on Fridays when Jisung worked. He just had to serve a lot of school, or college kids. Jisung was just glad his parents let him have the weekend off. He had so much work to catch up with, his music theory essay especially. He had been procrastinating it all week because he was dreading it.

As Jisung was filling up the cups and straws; Seungmin and Hyunjin walked in. Seungmin seemed to have a light blush on his face and was smiling slightly. Jisung could only guess that Hyunjin had made him flustered again.

"Oh hey guys!" Jisung smiled as they reached the counter.

"hi Ji, I forgot you work here" Hyunjin smiled. Jisung had briefly told his new group of friends how he had a part-time job at the bubble tea cafe and so they'd agree to check it out one time.

"what can I get you guys?" Jisung asked as he quickly logged into the cash machine ready to punch in their orders.

"I'll just take a classic tea with tapioca please, Minnie what do you want?" Hyunjin turned to Seungmin who was studying the board.

"umm I get an apple flavour with apple boba as well" Seungmin read off the board.

Jisung took note, In or take out?"

"Out please, we have somewhere to be" Hyunjin smiled brightly, Seungmin had a blush grow on his face and so Jisung guessed Hyunjin was taking the other out on a date somewhere.

"awesome, here's the card machine, i'll start making them" Jisung handed the card machine over.

As he turned around to make the teas he could hear Seungmin arguing about how he had wanted to pay for the drinks and that Hyunjin should stop paying for his stuff. Jisung chuckled at the pair and quickly fixed up the drinks.

"Here you go, have fun on your date" Jisung smiled.

"I-its not a date!" Seungmin said in an annoyed tone and grabbed his drink before walking out the shop.

Hyunjin chuckled and watched the brown haired boy walk out, "thanks Jisung!"
Hyunjin took a sip of his drink before rushing to catch up with the younger boy.

The shop was now empty and so Jisung pulled out his music theory book and started working on it, the only time he had motivation to do so it seemed. He was sat for around twenty minutes before a customer came in.

Jisung glanced up as the bell rang, in stepped a boy around his age, maybe slightly older. He was wearing black skinny jeans, a white graphic tee and a black denim jacket. The boys black hair was parted down the middle and was slightly curly. Jisung gulped and tried to not gay panic.

"uhh, h-hi welcome to bubbles" Jisung smiled nervously as the new boy reached the counter. Jisung pushed his books down the counter.

"Hi!" he smiled gently, he looked at Jisung's name tag, "Hi Jisung"

Jisung felt his legs go weak, how did he make Jisung's horrid name actually sound half decent. He gulped and shook off the nervous he had whilst he looked at the attractive boy.

"What can I get you?" Jisung asked as he watched the boy read the menus.

"I've not been to this shop before so i'm not sure what is the best" The taller male spoke up.

Jisung glanced to the menu before he turned back, "Well my favourite is Pomegranate and tapioca with cherry boba, it's basically my go to"

"oo that sounds good i'll go with that thanks!" Jisung made eye contact with the boy, he was smiling brightly, completely different to how Jisung expected him to act, especially with the clothing he had on. Jisung wasn't one to stereotype but I definitely took him by surprise.

Jisung nodded and typed in the order, "did you want to drink in or out?"

"in please"

Jisung quickly got to work making the drink, for some reason he wanted to make a good impression on the boy. The drink had to be perfect. He steadily starting to poor the drink-

"You go to JYP?" the customer spoke up.

The sudden voice made jisung jump and he spilt some of the drink over himself and the floor. Jisung internally cursed and quickly fixed up the drink before turning to the boy who had spoken.

"Yeah, I do Music Production there" Jisung smiled and handed over the glass and metal straw.

"thanks" the Black haird boy took the drink ," I guess you're good at singing then?"

'ahh actually I do rapping" Jisung grabbed the books the boy was looking at at quickly packed them up.

"That's cool, you definitely look more like a vocalist", Jisung watched as the new boy took a sip of his drink. Jisung hid his hand under the counter and crossed his fingers hoping he would enjoy the flavour.

Jisung watched how the unnamed boy's expression changed from curious to a surprised smile. "woah this is a really good drink!"

Jisung felt a small blush appear, not many people had praised him on the drinks he makes. "thanks" he scratched the back of his neck.

"So as a music student you thinking of becoming an idol?" Jisung perked up at the question.

"yeah! I have a few auditions in a couple of weeks, although I doubt i'll get into them. They are pretty big companies, one of them being TWave, that's like impossible to get into. I'm hoping I can get in with just my rapping and singing alone, my dancing is definitely not up to the standards needed to get into TWave so I guess I should prepare for rejection" Jisung rambled on he didn't even realise the other boy who was listening had already finished his drink.

Jisung had been looking at the counter the entire time he had been rambling on and on, he only looked up when he heard a short chuckle.

"From the sounds of it you are pretty passionate" the curly haired boy smiled, "Here's the money for the drink by the way, it was amazing i can see how it's your favourite. Good luck with the auditions" The boy took his leave before Jisung could even say thank you.

Jisung grabbed the money only to realise that the tall, black haired boy had left jisung a tip.

That's when Jisung realised he hadn't even asked what the boys name was.

-----------------------------------------