Chapter 7.5

*:・゚✧  Almond Milk Tea + extra pearls*:・゚✧

Collapsing on his bed Jisung let out a sigh, hanging out with the group drained most of his social battery and so Jisung finally took the time to relax and catch up on his insta feed and any new YouTube videos.
As Jisung was bundled under blankets and scrolled down his YouTube recommended he came across a very recognisable stage. The video was titled " 3racha Runners high"

Jisung hadn't even realised people had filmed him performing, clicking on the video Jisung sat and watched it for a good minute before going down to the comments.

"Woah these guys rock!"
"Everyone check out their soundcloud @3racha"
"This was great!"
"True rappers"

Jisung sat and smiled at all the great comments glad that the response was so positive.  Jisung decided to copy the link a send a quick tweet out before heading to bed.

Hey everyone! Check out 3Racha's performance from today. We performed Runners High
~Link attached

After tweeting Jisung decided to set his phone down, not before plugging it to charge over night. And head off to bed.

—-lil time skippy——

Waking up by an alarm blasting twice cheer up was one way to start Jisung's morning. Grumbling and rolling over to stop the music playing Jisung checked the time. It was 7:40am. Enough time for a shower and maybe some food if he was quick enough.

The squirrel boy pushed himself out of bed and rushed off into the shower, Jisung barely registered that the water was only lukewarm and went through his shower routine in record speed as he muttered to himself about sleeping through alarms again, and also how his parents hadn't even bothered to check if he was waking up.

After giving his body a one over with the shower gel, the squirrel boy jumped out of the shower and went in search for some decent looking clothes.
Jisung found some denim jeans laying on the top of his chair along with the few other pieces of clothing that weren't dirty enough to go in the laundry.
Throwing on his jeans and a maroon jumper Jisung practically sprang to the kitchen in search for some food.

His parents were no where in sight so he assumed they were downstairs setting up the shop.
Finding a croissant in the bread bin the rushed boy stuffed it in his face before rushing downstairs to the shop.

"Jisung you gotta learn to wake up earlier" his mother laughed as she watched her son struggle to tie his shoes whilst also eating a croissant.

"You could've woken me" Jisung mumbled between his bites of food.

Waving bye to his parents Jisung checked the time and saw he only had twenty minutes until his lessons and the walk took fifteen if he walked at a fast pace.

Shoving his headphones on and blasting his music,he walked at a fast pace to get to the college in time.
Luckily he had forgotten a jacket otherwise he would've been sweating so much because of the speed in which he was walking.

Han managed to reach the school gates in a record of ten minutes. He took a couple of minutes to catch his breathe before going to meet Felix in his usual place by his locker. As Jisung was walking into the college his phone buzzed

Lix 🤠
Running Late J don't bother waiting

Han rolled his eyes, of course Felix was late. Walking up to his locker Jisung didn't notice the stares he was getting.
Twisting in his combination, he grabbed his music production book and piano books.

Feeling a rap on his shoulder Jisung swung around half expecting to see Minho standing there.
Instead he was faced with a girl who looked slightly younger than himself with medium length brown hair and glasses.