Chapter 19

*:·゚✧ Honeydew fruit tea with Strawberry popping balls *:·゚✧

Jisung patiently waited outside the college as he watched students leaving, the boy had finished an hour ago but was planning on meeting Minho.

They hadn't made their relationship completely public yet and Minho had explained earlier in the week he'd rather keep it between themselves for a little bit, and then let people know.

He currently had his headphones in blasting out some of 3racha's newer tracks so he could give feedback to Chan what he thought before passing them onto their manager and then the CEO.

Bopping to the music, Jisung hadn't noticed Minho walking over to him.

He promptly grabbed Jisung's shoulder making the boy jump and clutch his chest.

"Oh my god Min, don't do that" Jisung let out a deep breath.

"Too tempting" Minho shrugged and the pair began walking to Bubbles.

"Do you need to go to TWave today?" Jisung asked as he walked close to his boyfriend making their hands brush against each other's, they were restraining themselves from holding hands.

"Only in the evening, I have a lesson with one of my teachers," Minho said.

Jisung nodded.

"I'm glad I don't have to go in today, I finally get a day away" Jisung chuckled.

"Shame, we could've gone together" Minho let out a small pout, Jisung was tempted to kiss it.

"I'm sure you won't miss me that much" Jisung chuckled and nudged the boy with his shoulder .

The couple reached Bubbles and Jisung opened the door, making the bell ring.

He was met with his parents packing up the tables and chairs.

"Aren't we open?" Jisung asked, confused as he also noticed the whole shop was empty.

At this time Minho had slipped his hand into Jisung's considering there was no one around that didn't know of their relationship.

"Did you forget that it's redecorating week starting tomorrow?" Jisung's dad spoke up as he carried a chair passed them.

"I thought that was next week" Jisung's eyes widened.

"I- haven't even found a place to stay yet" Jisung but his lip worriedly.

"We reminded you of this last week, Ji," his dad explained.

Jisung sighed and muttered under his breath, "I'm screwed"

Minho noticed the worried boy, "what's wrong?"

Jisung sighed and pulled Minho up to his room.

Jisung collapsed on his bed and pulled Minho down to lay next to him.

"Basically Bubbles is getting redecorated, I think I may have mentioned it to you. But I was supposed to find a place to stay but I thought I still had a week to find a place" Jisung explained as he played with one of Minho's hands.

"That's this week?" Minho lifted his head and raised an eyebrow.

"Yup" Jisung sighed and rolled himself into Minho so his face was in the elder's chest.

Minho wrapped an arm around his boyfriend's waist to pull him closer.

"Just stay with me," Minho shrugged.

Jisung sat up and looked at Minho eyes wide, "Really?!"

"Of course, besides I feel like you should at least visit my house for once, I always come to yours' ' Minho cupped Jisung's face with one hand and stroked Jisung's cheek.