Chapter 23

*:・゚✧  White Peach with Apple Boba *:・゚✧

Minho happily swung his and Jisung's hands as they got out of the boy's car and made their way into TWave, Minho could see a few cameras pointing their ways and following them as they made their way to the entrance. It had been a few weeks and they still hadn't shown any signs of stopping their eagerness to catch the boys locking lips or anything that would be worth a publication.

"Have you got any lessons today Min?" Jisung asked as he swiped his card and made his way through the doors waiting for Minho to do the same.

"I have one at around one, so I'm just going to hang around with you until then" Minho smiled and grabbed Jisung's wrist pulling him closer before moving his arm from his boyfriend's wrist to over his shoulder.

"But I'm recording" Jisung pouted.

"I'm sure Chan and Changbin aren't going to kick me out Sung" Minho chuckled as he let the smaller boy guide them towards 3racha recording studio.

"Yeah but it means you get to listen to me mess up, stumble over my words and just do awful for like most of the time" Jisung let out a small sigh.

"Perfect" Minho laughed lightly before squeezing Jisung's shoulder, "I'm sure you'll do great Jisungie, and I won't make fun of you, besides I can barely rap"

"I thought you could?" Jisung tilted his head as he turned to Minho looking at the boy whilst he opened up the door to the recording booth.

"Nope" Minho smiled popping up the 'p'

Chan and Changbin were already sitting in the studio setting up. Changbin standing in the recording booth doing the mic check and Chan setting up the session.

"Oh hey, Minho" Chan gave a warm hello and a small wave.

"You don't mind me crashing here until one do you?" Minho asked, not really waiting for an answer as he got himself comfortable sitting next to Jisung on the sofa and wrapping an arm around his boyfriend pulling him closer.

"Sure, that's fine, I trust you not to leak anything" Chan laughed as he spun back around to continue to set up, as he did so Changbin came out of the studio and saw Minho before immediately groaning.

"Yah, now Jisung is just going to be distracted Hyung" Changbin pointed towards the couple who were already in their own world again,
Tightly cuddled up.

Chan rolled his eyes," Chill Bin, besides Jisung is going to be the first one to record and he'll probably be done just before Minho has to leave anyways." Chan checked the time noting how it was already ten past eleven.

He spun around towards the couple getting their attention, "As much as this is cute and all..."
He gestured to the pair, pulling a slightly disgusted face
"...Jisung you're recording first"

"But I'm comfy" Jisung pouted as he grabbed Minho's arm that was resting on the back of the sofa and wrapped it around his stomach.

Changbin rolled his eyes and looked at Chan before gesturing to the couple.

"Ji you have a vocal lesson at like one-thirty, so actually you don't have a choice" Chan shrugged.

"How do you know my schedule better than me!" Jisung pulled out his phone to check his schedule and sure enough, Chan was right.

"If you finish before one I'll buy you something from the vending machine" Minho tried to persuade Jisung to move.

"Two things and a drink" Jisung crossed his arms and turned to Minho.

"Deal" Minho grabbed Jisung's hips and pushed him to stand up. He then promptly patted his butt as it was right in his eye line as Jisung stood.

Jisung happily skipped into the recording booth and immediately put on his headphones.