Chapter 30

*:·゚✧  Strawberry Milk Tea with tapioca*:·゚✧ 

Although Jisung was supposed to have a shift at Bubbles today, his parents immediately agreed to him staying with Minho, so now the two sat together on Jisung's bed lounging around not doing anything except bathing in each others presence. After a month without seeing each other they had both realised how much they had missed each other's touch.
Minho lay against Jisung, his head on the singer's chest with his arm wrapped around the younger's waist. Jisung was lightly playing with Minho's hair. There was no TV playing instead Jisung had turned on some music on his phone and they laid on the bed listening to it.

"Do you think there's still a way for me to convince my dad to let me quit idol training?" Minho asked softly breaking the silence as he played with the hem of Jisung's shirt.

Jisung stayed silent for a moment, There must be a way, it's unfair for Minho to be forced into a career he doesn't want, especially one which means he is always followed and under the public eye at all times. It was scary for Jisung to even think about and he was the one who was pursuing this career for real.

"We'll find a way Min, and i'll be there even if it goes wrong okay? He can't keep forcing you to do what he wants, and besides you're 18 you should actually technically be allowed to make your own decisions without his opinions and views. " Jisung pulled Minho closer gently by the waist so he didn't bring up any bad memories.

"Thank you Sungie" Minho turned his face upwards and looked at Jisung, "I... I love you" Minho blushed lightly and quickly hid his face into Jisung's neck.

Jisung giggled and kissed the top of Minho's head, " I love you too".

Minho felt Jisung squeeze his waist lightly and he rolled himself away from Jisung slightly lying on his side, Jisung noticed the boy's action and copied him so they were facing each other.

"Does this mean we can be boyfriends again" Minho chuckled nervous that Jisung would suddenly refuse even after they had just confessed.

"On one condition" Jisung smirked.

"What's that" Minho asked unsure. He knew it couldn't be that bad but knowing Jisung it would probably be something embarrassing.

"When..when did you know you loved me" Jisung said quietly almost a whisper as he looked down at the pairs hands which were lightly clasped together.

"When I took you on a date to the beach, and we were in the water and I'd just got revenge after you splashed me first" Minho blushed lightly once more, a tiny smile on his face as he recalled the memory.

"I-really?!" Jisung looked shocked by the answer.

"Why? When did you realise?" Minho shifted closer to Jisung letting one of his legs fall over the younger's hips.

"When we snuck out of lessons and went to the abandoned classroom" Jisung let out a small smile when he saw Minho's eyes soften.

"You're so cute" Minho chuckled and raised his hand and rested it on Jisung's jaw before pulling him in for a soft kiss.
Jisung pulled Minho back onto his chest and slowly deepended the kiss his hands resting on the dancer's waist.  Minho bit on Jisung's lip which he took as a sign to be able to make the kiss more heated than before. Letting one of his hands slide slowly under Minho's -his- hoodie and stroking Minho's soft skin. He was hesitant at first making sure Minho was fine with the movement.

"This okay?" Jisung breathed out catching his breath as he double checked.

Minho only nodded and brought their lips together again, his left hand still on Jisung's jaw whilst the other was on Ji's shoulder letting him straddle the younger properly.  He slowly edged down to Jisung's neck and softly sucked on the skin knowing how much Jisung would hate to have to wear hoodies with the now increasing summer days.
"Min.. whyy" Jisung whined lightly as he quickly caught onto what the dancer was doing.