Chapter 20

*:・゚✧ Sparkling Wintermelon fruit tea with Lychee boba *:・゚✧

(Some ED triggers are mentioned)

Jisung was half expecting to be woken up by his usual alarm of Day6 blasting out a song he would've picked randomly through sleepy eyes the night before but today was much different. It began with a hand stroking through his hair, admittingly it actually made him more sleepy so he pulled himself closer to the presence and that's when he also noticed his pillow was a lot harder than normal. Then it hit him.

Opening his eyes slowly he came to face Minho's chest, the older boy had one hand in his hair the other wrapped around Jisung's waist, the younger boy was in a similar position, one of his arms was around his boyfriends waist lightly clutching onto the t-shirt that was loose on the body of the boy.

"Morning Jisungie" Minho spoke softly.

Jisung rolled himself slightly off the boy so he could get a clear view of his face.  Minho's hair was ruffled and slightly sticking up clearly from moving around a lot during the night.

"Hey" Jisung smiled lightly, his voice raspy, and hid himself back in the side of Minho.

Minho let out a small laugh, "As much as I want to keep sleeping and cuddling we both have college, and breakfast is going to be ready soon" Minho glanced at the clock to see it would be served in approximately ten minutes.

"Do we have to?" Jisung mumbled.

Minho lifted himself and the boy up slowly, that's when Jisung also noticed a sleeping Dori at his feet. Thank goodness he hadn't haphazardly kicked them during his sleep.

We have like nine minutes, Sung, we should at least put on proper clothes" Minho pushed some strays out of Jisung's face.

Jisung let out a sigh and collapsed back down on the bed. Minho chuckled and pushed himself out of the bed and made his way to his wardrobe.

Minho grabbed himself some black jeans and a hoodie before making his way into his ensuite, just before he closed the door he looked back and saw the boy slowly climbing out of bed, with a satisfied smile he went to work with waking himself up.

-

Minho carried the sleepy Jisung on his back until he reached the dining room where there was a variety of foods all spread out.

"I would ask if you slept well jisung but you look a bit too tired" Soyeon smiled as Minho placed his boyfriend on the seat beside him.

"Oh I'm okay thank you, just not a morning person that's all" Jisung pushed his hair out of his face, before it promptly fell back in front of his eyes.

"Morning dad" Minho smiled at his father who had walked into the room dressed smartly ready for work.

"Morning Mr Lee" Jisung quietly spoke.

Mr Lee gave out a grunt after Minho's hello but smiled brightly at Jisung. Minho raised an eyebrow but ignored it assuming that the hello was to the pair of them.

The four began filling up their plates. Jisung settled for a small bowl of cereal and a banana.

They sat in silence for the first few minutes as they began to stuff their faces with food, Minho making sure to take extra portions of his favourites.

"Feel free to have more Jisung" Soyeon spoke up from her buttered toast as she noticed Jisung already had finished his bowl and was halfway done with his banana.

"O-oh It's okay, I usually don't eat much anyway, for my weight that is" Jisung looked down at his bowl of cereal which had some remnants of cereal floating in dyed milk.