Chapter 29

*:·゚✧ Peach and grapefruit with strawberry boba *:·゚✧

Jisung slowly woke up to the sound of the soft banging of pots and boiling of a kettle, Lifting one hand to rub his eyes he went to roll over before suddenly remembering Minho was with him.

The boy look exhausted and was wrapped up in the two blankets, hair ruffled and his face pressed into Jisung's chest. Jisung didn't even realise that Minho had lightly taken hold of his hand throughout the night.

"Oh, morning Ji" Juyeon smiled as she noticed her son ruffling his hair and sitting up just slightly.

"Morning" Jisung responded quietly so he wouldn't wake up the sleeping boy.

"We have some breakfast ready if you want to wake Minho and eat something" Juyeon spoke before making her way back into the kitchen area to continue setting up the breakfast.

"Minho hyung" Jisung spoke quietly into Minho's ear and stroked the boy's head to slowly wake him up.

It didn't take long for Minho to react and attempt to hide himself under the blankets, Jisung chuckled at the action and pulled Minho up with him as he sat himself up, he didn't need to get a back injury anytime soon.

"You want food?" Jisung smiled as Minho wrapped his arms around Jisung's waist and stayed close to him.

He felt a nod and so attempted to push Minho away slightly, as he did so he finally got a good look at his face since he saw him at the door. His eyes were still puffy from the mountain of crying he did yesterday and his face was paler than the blotchy red it was last night.

"Aww Min" Jisung pouted slightly as he saw how tired the boy looked. He carefully pushed away the hair in the dancer's face and smiled gently at the boy.

"Let's get you some food" Jisung pushed himself up and took Minho's hand and gently led him over to the kitchen.

Jisung's parents were chatting lightly at the table already digging into a few pieces of food, mainly toast and some croissants that had been heated up.

Minho took the seat opposite Juyeon with a blanket still wrapped around him and he continued to look at his empty plate not really sure what to do. He had just turned up last night with no explanation and now they would most likely want to know what he was doing out at 2 am.

The dancer slowly began plating up making sure to grab a croissant before they were all gone as well as some cheese, it seemed like Juyeon had taken on a more European breakfast today.

Breakfast passed easily, no one asked Minho what had happened but from Jisung's constant looks of concern Minho knew he would have to explain what happened sooner or later, he also now could apologise to the boy for ignoring him and not hearing his side of the story.

"Minho hyung? Can we talk?" Jisung turned to his hyung as his parents started to tidy away the breakfast.

"You can have a shower first if you want" Jisung suggested as he stood up and waited for Minho to follow him.

"That would be great thanks.." Minho mumbled slightly, there was definitely tension, they were almost stepping on eggshells around each other, after not speaking for nearly a month.

"You know where the bathroom is, I'll grab you some clean clothes" Jisung smiled and made his way to his room.

Minho headed across the hall and shut the door to the bathroom, letting out a shaky breath he bit his lip trying to forget what had happened last night. He prayed a warm shower would help clear his head and get the feeling of Hyunjin's hands over his body away.