Chapter 8

*:・゚✧  Tiger sugar *:・゚✧ 

The next days were frantic for Jisung, everyday whilst walking into college he almost always got bombarded and so he started to make it a habit to go to the dance room to sit with Minho whilst waiting for the bell.
Well.... in Jisung's case he would stare at Minho whilst his Hyung danced.

Today wasn't as bad but considering people were still wanting to get pictures with him Jisung made his way to the Dance studios. As he much as he hated the crowds it did give him a reason to go and visit.

Jisung pushed through the crowds and walked steadily to the studios. As he was walking the boy felt his phone buzz. Checking it, he assumed it would be Felix saying he would be late, he was wrong.

Min 💞
Not gonna be at College today.
So hope you don't waste your time going to the dance studios

Just as Jisung had read the message he was already standing outside the usual room. He was expected to be left with silence but on the other side of the door he could hear music blasting out.
Quickly peeping in to check to see if Minho was lying he noticed the figure dancing was Hyunjin.

Jisung smiled and assumed Hyunjin would be fine if he stayed in there for a little while.
Pushing open the door Hyunjin's head turned quickly.

"Oh hey Jisung" Hyunjin smiled lightly as he finished up the dance he was currently covering.

"Hey Hyung" Jisung replied and went to sit on the sofa removing his bag.

Jisung quietly sat on his phone whilst Hyunjin finished the dance, after the song finished another automatically began playing but the older boy turned it off and grabbed a bottle of water making his way to Jisung.

"How come you're here then?" Hyunjin asked as he took a seat next to the boy.

Jisung looked up at Hyunjin not expecting the question, "oh well usually Minho Hyung is here so I come to talk to him and he sometimes teaches me some dance moves in case I get accepted at Twave"  Jisung rambled.

"I never knew you and Minho Hyung were so close" Hyunjin took a large gulp of water.

Jisung shifted in his seat putting his phone down, "oh... Umm I wouldn't say we are close, I met him at work and he helped me when I had my Twave auditions" Jisung explained simply.

Hyunjin leaned back and crossed his arms, "he helped you?"

"Yeah?, why is he not suppose to?" Jisung asked confused.

Hyunjin grabbed his bag from the ground and adjusted it on his back, "you really have no idea do you?" He scoffed.

Jisung looked up towards Hyunjin who had started walking towards the door.

"What do you mean?" Jisung stood up and grabbed his own bag to follow Hyunjin just as the bell rang signalling the start of their lessons.

"He's not who you think he is, don't get too close"

With that Hyunjin opened the door and walked out.  Jisung began to rush after but quickly remembered his phone so ran back to the sofa and back out the dance studios.
By the time he got there Hyunjin was gone.

Don't get too close?

Jisung couldn't ponder on it too much as he had to rush to the other end of the college to get to his production class in the studios.