Chapter 21

*:·゚✧ Peach fruit tea and Orange popping boba *:·゚✧

The next couple of days were extremely tense in the Lee household. Minho refused to talk to his dad and vice versa. Luckily for Jisung he got away with staying in Minho's room with his cats.

"Why are you showering now?" Minho raised his eyebrow as he watched Jisung grab his pyjamas and a towel.

"Because I need to wash," Jisung said, confused at what Minho was getting at.

"You have a dance session today though?" Minho shuffled in the covers of his bed, sitting up.

"Well.. I'll have a shower after that as well" Jisung shrugged and made his way into the shower.

Soon after Minho heard the shower going and was met with Jisung's singing. Minho recognised the song was the same one he had done his dance audition with.

Minho got out of the comfort of his bed and quickly recorded the bathroom door, Jisung was singing trying to act out the different singer's voices. Stifling a laugh Minho pushed the door open ajar to get a better listen.

Just as he was about to scare Jisung there was a bang of a shampoo bottle falling and a loud string of swear words let out by the younger.

Minho let out a loud laugh.

"Yah Minho?!" Jisung shrieked.

Minho stopped his recording and began laughing loudly. Only a few moments later Jisung swung the bathroom door open,wrapped in a towel around his waist and hair covered in shampoo.He had his arms crossed over his chest, conscious of his state. He immediately spotted his boyfriend in stitches on the ground.

"I'm glad my pain is your enjoyment" Jisung grumbled and turned back around to go and shower off the shampoo.

"Wait- Jis-sung" Minho laughed, trying to get the boy's attention.

-

"I cannot believe you filmed me. '' Jisung mumbled as he and Minho began the walk to TWave.

"It's funny! Besides to begin with I was only filming for your singing" Minho smiled as he swung their connected hands.

"Yeah but now you have blackmail material" Jisung whined and looked to the ground and watched how their feet were in sync.

Minho let out a chuckle, "Well.. now you mention it, I will be using it for that"

Jisung's eyes widened and he looked back to the smirking boy before whining once more.

"I'm kidding don't worry" Minho leaned forward and kissed the boy lightly, "It's for my own entertainment, when you leave tomorrow I'll just keep replaying it" Minho smiled lightly.

"You've already played it like five times in the space of me getting out the shower and eating, not to mention you showed it to your mum"

"Be lucky I didn't send it to Felix '' Minho chuckled and wrapped his arms around Jisung's shoulder pulling him closer.

"Don't you dare send it to Felix" Jisung's eyes widened. If Minho let Felix get ahold of that video then he would spread it everywhere.

"You're lucky you're cute" Minho smiled lightly and softly kissed Jisung, "Come on, don't want to be late for your lessons" Minho pulled Jisung into TWave.

The pair were quick to sign in and scan their way through the gates, "What do you have first?" Minho looked over Jisung's shoulder who was checking his schedule.

"Umm One of the Idol introduction sessions, which lasts like 2 hours, then I can eat lunch and then I have dance" Jisung sighed at the long lecture he was probably about to have.