Chapter 15

*:·゚✧ Fruit tea with maracuja syrup and blueberry boba *:·゚✧

Felix sighed as yet another piece of clothing was thrown on his head, lifting his hand to uncover his eyes he was faced with a very distressed Jisung. A Jisung who had taken apart his whole wardrobe in order to find the 'perfect outfit' for his date with Minho that was happening in T-minus 30 minutes.

"Sung you didn't need to throw all your clothes out just to find an outfit" Felix began to pick up the discarded clothes.

"I have nothing to wear" Jisung whined out and sat down in a pile of his clothes burying his face in his knees. "I can't show up wearing any of these".

Felix rolled his eyes at his dramatic friend, "I'm sure you could show up in old joggers and a pyjama top and Minho would still like you"

Jisung lifted his head out of his knees with a confused look on his face, "isn't the saying 'wearing a black bag?"

"Same thing, anyways, Put on those ripped jeans and this hoodie, and when you do your hair make sure you don't style it too much" Felix instructed as he threw Jisung a hoodie at his face.

"Why can't I style my hair?" Jisung whined as he made his way to the bathroom.

"Trust me, He'll love it"

----

"I- Um wow Sungie" Minho stumbled over his words as he was faced with a blushing Jisung wearing the outfit Felix had so kindly picked out for him.

Minho's eyes lingered on the fluffy hair hanging slightly over Jisung's eyes. He was screwed.

Jisung stood awkwardly, not sure what to say in front of the boy who was wearing ripped jeans and a denim jacket.

"You look great too hyung" Jisung shly said before turning to Felix with wide eyes mouthing out a 'help'.

Felix being the best friend he was, loudly exclaimed,"Well have fun on your date, be safe but have a great time" Before Pushing Jisung onto Minho and shutting the door fast.

Luckily Minho had fast reflexes and caught Jisung by the waist before he came toppling on the older to take them both down.

"Sorry" Jisung awkwardly moved away from the boy,"Felix really wants me to embarrass myself it seems" Jisung scratched the back of his neck.

Minho let out a light laugh," well at least now I can say you fell for me" Giving a wink He took one of Jisung's hands in his before pulling him out of the entrance way of bubbles and over to the car he had driven in.

"You drive?" Jisung raised an eyebrow.

Minho opened the passengers door before giving a quick response of a "yup". Jisung got comfy in the leather seats and buckled his seatbelt on, the older boy quickly made his way round and they were off in no time.

After a few minutes in the car Jisung realised that he had no idea where they were heading and what they were even doing, for all he knew he could be getting kidnapped, although he probably would go willingly if it was Minho.

"So what are we doing?" Jisung fiddled with the rips in his jeans.

"I'm taking you to a funfair, there's one in the next town and there aren't any high rides I don't think and so I thought it would be a good place considering we both aren't massive fans of heights" Minho explained as he gave a warm smile to the squirrel boy.

Noticing Jisung looking slightly nervous from his bouncing leg, the boy reached over and grabbed onto one of his hands before giving him a reassuring squeeze.