Chapter 28

*:·゚✧ Blueberry Bubble tea with Orange boba *:·゚✧

⚠️ - Sexual Assualt ( there will be a ⚠️ at the start and end of the section if you want to skip it)

Minho let out a loud groan as he was awoken by his phone ringing loudly, rolling over squinting to find his phone under his pillow he winced at the bright light.

'Hwang Hyunjin'

Minho rolled his eyes and declined the call before shutting his eyes to go back to sleep. Why was Hyunjin calling him at 1 am? Did he forget that Minho actually liked sleep?.

Moments later the same ringtone was heard once more, "what the heck" Minho muttered to himself as he picked up his phone and begrudgingly answered it.

"What do you want Hyunjin" Minho sighed down the phone.

He didn't get an immediate response only the sound of static, he was about to hang up when Hyunjin's voice came slurring down out the speaker.

"Heyyyy Hyung~" Hyunjin slurred out.

"Are you drunk?" Minho raised an eyebrow as he sat himself up on his bed careful not to disturb Dori who was laying peacefully beside him.

"Why don't you like- why don't you like me Hyung" Hyunjin stuttered over his words, Minho could barely hear him over the background voices and the loud music.

"What? Hyunjin why are you calling me?" Minho pinched his nose in frustration, all he wanted was some sleep.

"I miss you hyunggg~" Hyunjin whined, "I don't like it here"

Minho stopped himself from rolling his eyes and pushed himself up in his bed more, he couldn't believe he was about to do this.

"Where are you Hyunjin? I'll come and get you unless you have a ride home"

Immediately Hyunjin's voice became happier, "Really? I'm at..at that place, um the what's it called.. The bar.. The brain bar?" Hyunjin stumbled over his words.

"Brain? You mean the break bar?" Minho questioned, of course, Hyunjin managed to get himself into the break bar, it was supposed to be an exclusive club and you had to get invited to it. Minho didn't understand how Hyunjin could get in there.

"Stay there okay, I'll come and get you" Minho barely waited for a response as he shifted himself out of his bed making sure not to accidentally kick Dori on his way out. He shrugged on a pair of joggers and a hoodie before grabbing his keys.

"I can't believe I'm doing this" Minho muttered as he shoved on his shoes and hurriedly rushed to his car to get out of the cold night air.

He knew he shouldn't go to help Hyunjin but considered the boy seemed very out of it and alone the dancer wouldn't forgive himself if he had ended the call and went back to sleep and something happen to the younger. Sure he despised the boy and wanted nothing to do with him, but if he woke up the next morning to something bad had happened... He'd never live it down.

—-------

Minho was glad he already knew the way to the Break Bar. It didn't take him long to spot Hyunjin. The boy was crouched down sitting on the edge of the curb playing with a loose strand of his hair that had fallen out of his ponytail.

"Hyunjin?" Minho slowly approached the boy to not scare him, Hyunjin's face slowly lifted and a smile grew onto the boy's face.

"Minnieee, you're here, stay with me" Hyunjin pushed himself up off the curb and nearly fell right into Minho.