Chapter 26

*:·゚✧  Assam Milk Tea *:·゚✧ 

"I was right wasn't I" Hyunjin chuckled as he pulled out of the hug.

"Yeah" Minho gasped for breath but laughed lightly, "It definitely got my mind off things"

Hyunjin passed the dancer a bottle of water and they both sat down on the sofa in the dance studio, Hyunjin waited patiently for Minho to catch his breath as he thought back to Jisung glancing into the studio to see the pair hugging.

He had looked distraught, and the smile on his face diminished as soon as they had made eye contact, and then he had run away- it was obvious he wanted to talk to Minho but if Minho hadn't seen Jisung, he didn't need to be any the wiser.

Minho let out a sigh and allowed himself to slouch down on the sofa, kicking off his shoes and crossing his legs.

"This reminds me of why I started dancing in the first place" Minho started as he looked at his flushed self in the mirror, light red face with messy hair covered with a thin layer of sweat.

"I started to dance to take my mind off my parents, which was great - at first- I used to only dance at school using their free studio, I managed to make some friends and then.... Of course my dad ruined that" Minho took a gulp of his water.

"I thought you chose to go to Twave though?" Hyunjin raised an eyebrow, shifting in his seat to face more towards Minho.

"I didn't want to go to TWave, I actually wanted to go to GlideNstep because it specialised in dance and teaching people how to coach. Sure TWave was specified in Dancing as well, but it's different when you get forced to train as an idol" Minho rolled his eyes just thinking about the day his dad had dragged him to his work and signed him up to the trainee programme without him even auditioning. People hated him for it, mainly due to jealousy that he got to rock up and just join without having to go through the auditions for anything.

It made the first few years at TWave unbearable and once he went to college he managed to stay away from the company and just dance in the college studio.

"I think if you hadn't joined Twave I would've actually been at GlideNstep now, you were the reason I stayed there" Minho glanced towards the boy.

Hyunjin scoffed," I mean I did nothing"

Minho let out a small 'pfft' and turned towards the other dancer completely.

"I mean you used me, so you did do something" Minho rolled his eyes as he looked towards Hyunjin who leaned back letting out a huff.

"When you put it like that, yes I did, but I had my reasons" Hyunjin shrugged.

"Yeah, I look where that got you" Minho scoffed and shook his head in a playful manner. Hyunjin shoved him lightly.

"I do regret it, but I'm honestly surprised that Jisung did the same" Hyunjin glanced towards Minho unsure about how he would react.

At the name, Minho let out a long sigh, "You really think he did it on purpose?" Minho questioned Hyunjin who gave a shrug.

"I mean think about, You met Jisung in Bubbles right?" Hyunjin waited for Minho's confirmation before he continued, once he got a small nod he continued his explanation.

"From what I heard around, Jisung told you about his auditions? He obviously knew who you were and mentioned TWave and started getting friendly with you so he would know you when he went for the auditions. I guess it was similar to what I did, but I met you after I had auditioned, but I knew who you were so I became friendly with you, he clearly knew that your dad was the CEO, and that he could get a step up if you guys were dating. Trust me, I would know.." Hyunjin explained thoroughly.

"But it seemed like he really liked me.." Minho looked down and played with the hem of his shirt.

"Did it seem like I liked you?" Hyunjin questioned, tilting his head curiously.

"Well...yeah" Minho furrowed his eyebrows.

"Exactly my point, I would stay away from him because if you truly do like him.. I wouldn't want you to get caught up in another scandal especially cause he started using you, don't you think if you got back with him he'd just continue to use you for the same reasons and possibly more? His debut already got pushed forwards, there's no point in getting back at him Min" Hyunjin stood up and stretched out his limbs.

"You know where to come if you want me, and you know I wouldn't use you again, it's not like I can anyways" Hyunjin chuckled as he picked up his bag and made his way out of the studio without saying goodbye. He knew Minho would come after him again soon enough.