Chapter 4

*:・゚✧ Passion fruit tea and mango boba *:・゚✧

(Some ED triggers are mentioned)

As Jisung walked into his music lecture  and sat on one of the bean bags he was immediately approached by Bang Chan and Seo Changbin. Despite already being at the college for a few  weeks jisung was still feeling slightly awkward with the pair. They had bonded over music, especially rapping but Jisung still felt slightly separate from them. It was clear the pair had been friends for a long time, Jisung didn't want to throw off that balance.

"Hey Ji!" Chan approached him and plopped himself down on the beanbag near him.

"Hi Chan hyung" Jisung smiled and unpacked his notebook and the random pen he had in his bag.

"So we were thinking" Changbin started as he also took a seat in front of Jisung and Chan but turned around towards them.

"remember the song we performed the first day back?" Chan asked as he opened up a very old looking notebook that was full of scribbles and notes.

Jisung nodded, " Pace wasn't it?"

Chan nodded and smiled brightly, "ahh i'm glad you remembered it. Basically we haven't finished the song yet and we were wondering if you wanted to help out? you can write your own lyrics for it and everything"

Jisung was shocked at the sudden proposal. "I-"

"we don't need an answer now, just think about it okay?" Changbin interrupted as he noticed how jisung was taken aback.

Mr Park came into the room as so Jisung was slightly glad he didn't have to stress about thinking of the suggestion.

"Right class, today we will be starting group projects. You will have two weeks to write, produce and compose and so I expect you all to work well together. You can pick who you work with but please make sure it is a group of three or more"

Jisung turned on his beanbag to see if there was anyone he would like to work with. He was still unsure of some names in his class but he remembered Jae hyung who helped him on his first day, if he could recall correctly the boy performed with a guitar and so it would be fun to do a group project with guitars. As jisung scanned the room for Jae he took note that the boy was already partnered with a boy he couldn't remember and a girl who was called Sana.

As Jisung carried on looking he felt a tap on his shoulder. " Jisung you wanna work with us"

Chan and Changbin were still missing another person.

"O-oh umm sure, if its okay with you" Jisung looked down fiddling with his notebook.

"Yeah of course, besides this way you can see how we work and decide if you wanna help us with pace" Chan looked to Changbin for confirmation.

Changbin nodded along, "yeah you'll get to see Chan when he doesn't leave the studio for days on end"

"Isn't that unhealthy?" Jisung asked slightly worried.

"Nah it's fine, beside I just sleep for a couple of days straight and i'm good as new." chan Joked.

Jisung smiled and turned himself fully to the two boys. "We actually have a track I just started working on, we could use that as a base to make the rest. Of course you can decide if it's good Ji"  Chan pulled out his laptop which had many memory sticks and hard drives stuck on the back of the screen.

The software was quick to load and Chan handed out some headphones which were on a splitter so all three of them could hear the music at the same time.

Chan started playing a track called 'Placebo'

Jisung instinctively picked up his pen and started jotting down some words that we thought fit with the mood and beat of the song. Changbin glanced over to Jisung who had his eyes closed, his head was bopping slightly and his hand moved and wrote notes surprisingly neatly.