Chapter 22

*:·゚✧Plum Bubble Tea with blackcurrant Popping Boba *:·゚✧

-

"You ready Sungie?" Minho asked as he sat in his car with Jisung in the college car park.

Even though Jisung had now moved back to Bubbles and was within walking distance of the college, Minho had insisted that he picked the younger up. Especially today. Mr Lee had posted an official announcement about Minho and Jisung dating and Jisung's phone had been exploding with notifications since last night.

"Yeah, i'm okay" Jisung let out a shaky breath. Minho immediately knew the boy was anxious about going in, he didn't want to get swarmed again.

"We don't have to go in if you don't want to Sungie. It's not a problem" Minho squeezed Jisung's hand which he had already been holding the entire Journey here.

"It's fine, I need to get it over with, the longer I wait the more anticipation there will be" Jisung took in a deep breath before letting it out slowly.

"I'll be with you the entire time" Minho gave a reassuring smile.

"I'll be fine when I'm in my lessons....I think" Jisung glanced towards his boyfriend.

"Okay that's fine, I'll drop you off and pick you up okay?" Minho smiled and once Jisung nodded he climbed out of his car. Rushing over to the otherside to meet with Jisung he immediately connected their hands and shoved his bag over his shoulder. Jisung went to put his backpack on but Minho took it from his grasp and held it.

"What are you doing?" Jisung frowned.

"Can't I carry my boyfriend's bag?" Minho winked and pulled Jisung towards the entrance.

Even just walking in caused a crowd, cameras and phones were immediately shoved into their faces, Jisung felt Minho's hand tighten around his. He barely noticed how much he had begun panicking, he just tried to focus on his boyfriend's hand in his. They were swarmed, barely any room to move. Jisung really didn't understand why everyone cared so much. Neither of the boys had even debuted yet.

"Hey look over here!"

"Look, it's Minho oppa!"

"J.One OMG"

Jisung hid his face in Minho's back as Minho pulled him away from the crowds. He noticed Minho began to walk in the direction of the deserted Classroom.

Once they were behind the classroom door Minho spun around and cupped Jisung's face, "You okay Ji?, I didn't realize they would be that bad" Minho bit his lip worried.

Jisung's mind was sparadict,he didn't even hear what Minho had said, his head was spinning needing air, he knew he was safe but his body didn't believe him as he started to gasp for more air despite having plenty already.

"Hey Ji, look at me" Minho spoke softly as he anchored Jisung's face towards his. Jisung had his eyes scrunched up trying to get the bright flashes of cameras out of his head.

"Ji.. baby open your eyes, it's fine..you're safe" Minho stroked the younger's cheek.

Jisung slowly opened his eyes and blinked a few times to take in his surroundings.

"No one else is here, just me" Minho brought Jisung into a tight hug and kissed his head.

As their chests were pressed together Minho felt how the younger's heart rate slowly but surely calmed down and went at a normal pace again. Jisung clearly felt it as he pulled away and looked down at the ground.

"Thank you"

"It's fine Sungie, I think I should stay with you the whole day though, even if it's fine in the class you still seem shaken" Minho stroked Jisung's hair out of his eyes.

Jisung didn't even argue and instead hugged Minho again hiding his face in his hyung's chest.

"Oh Minho hi" Chan smiled as Jisung walked into his classroom with Minho right by his side, hand clasped with his own.

"Hey Chan Hyung" Minho smiled and let Jisung pick a beanbag to sit on.

The squirrel boy collapsed on a large green one, making sure there was room for Minho to sit on it as well. It was still slightly smaller than they had thought and so Minho sat down behind the younger and pulled him in between his legs, arms around his waist. His right leg was pulled up against his left leg's thigh.

Jisung immediately fell against his boyfriend and began playing with the hands that were holding his waist.

"I'm assuming Minho is here to stop people swarming you?" Changbin guessed as he already noticed how Minho was scanning the classroom to see if anyone would dare approach them.

Jisung gave a small smile and a nod. Mr Park came in moments later. His eyes lingered on the couple but he didn't bother asking Minho to leave, he had heard about the chaos outside and didn't need anymore of it happening.

"Right class today we will be watching through examples of your work, giving feedback and giving you a chance to go and fix any of it." Mr Park began to explain as he set up his slides and the students' work.

Jisung leant back against Minho as he waited for the class to continue.

"Does this mean I get to hear you sing again?" Minho asked from behind.

"Oh god no" Jisung hid his face in his hands, he didn't even like the recording he had handed in. Not thinking Mr Park would be playing them out loud.

"Don't worry I'm sure it's adorable" Minho giggled.

Jisung pouted and turned to look at his boyfriend, Minho held a small smirk on his face, Jisung childishly stuck his tongue out, "If you make fun of it then I'll make sure you don't get free bubble tea anytime soon"

Minho's mouth dropped, "But we were going there after lessons ended today, I want my bubble tea" Minho softly whined.

"If you behave the rest of the day, I'll think about it," Jisung laughed before turning back to the front to pay attention to his lecturer who had finished setting up.

"We all know you have a great voice Sungie, don't stress about it" Minho whispered in Jisung's ear before kissing the edge of his jaw lightly.

Minho felt Jisung tense suddenly but then relaxed almost immediately and sank back into Minho's hold.

Maybe he could convince Minho just to stay with him always, especially when Minho's in a cuddly mood. It was cute. 

---