Chapter 18

*:·゚✧ Rose Milk Bubble Tea *:·゚✧

"You can do it Minho" Minho tried to hype himself up as he saw Jisung sitting in the canteen with his friends.

He wasn't someone who sat in the canteen for lunch because he hated the stares, and if he let down his facade then people would most likely be shocked and talk about it and he didn't need that.

"I can't do it" Minho let out a quiet whine as he watched Jisung laugh loudly as he chatted with Felix and Seungmin.

What was worse was Jisung sat in the middle of the canteen.. everyone would see him..

Maybe he could text?

Whipping out his phone Minho sent a short message to the boy.

Sungie 🐿💕

Come and meet me outside the canteen

Minho watched and waited for Jisung to check his phone, it had been a couple of minutes and Jisung hadn't even looked at it.

Letting out a sigh Minho decided to just join the lunch line and grab some food and then hope Jisung sees the message, if not he'd have to approach the table. A table that Hyunjin was sitting on, and Minho did not need to see that boy today.

His father had nearly found out about his meeting with Hyunjin, if he knew the two were talking Minho would be in a lot of trouble.

The queue was fairly long and so Minho allowed himself to browse the food and sandwiches before getting to the hot stuff, glancing over at Jisung's plate he noticed the boy hadn't picked up a cheesecake.

Collecting one of the slices and a sandwich for himself Minho paid for his stuff.

As he exited the queue he checked his phone, Just as he thought. No message.

Taking a deep breath Minho made his way to Jisung.

Even just walking there he noticed people looking at him.

"Hi Min!" Jisung smiled brightly as he saw the boy approaching.

"Hey, umm can we talk?" Minho asked quickly.

Jisung nodded and immediately stood up knowing Minho didn't want to be in the canteen.

"Sure, Felix feel free to finish my fries" Jisung motioned to his twin and he picked up his bag.

Minho grabbed his hand and pulled him out of the canteen blocking out the comments.

"Where are we going?" Jisung questioned as he let the older pull him to an empty stairwell.

Minho sat down on the steps and motioned for Jisung to sit next to him.

The first thing he did was fish the cheesecake out of his own bag and pass it to Jisung who's eyes lit up.

"I thought they were all out!" Jisung smiled brightly.

"I found one next to the sandwiches" Minho smiled as he watched Jisung immediately open and dig into the cheesecake.

"Did you drag me all the way here for cheesecake or?" Jisung began his mouth half full.

After swallowing he continued.

"Not that I'm complaining, cheesecake is the way to my heart"

Minho chuckled lightly, "no there's another reason" he attempted to meet the boy's eyes but quickly faltered.

"You okay Min?" Jisung asked slightly worried, Minho looked scared or nervous so Jisung took his hand and gave it a light squeeze.

"I-um I'm fine thanks sung" Minho nodded a small blush coming to his face.