Chapter 14

*:・゚✧  Apple tea with cherry fruit boba *:・゚✧ 

Minho sucked in a breathe as he headed towards the direction of bubbles, it had been a week since he had seen Jisung because the pair had both become so busy with upcoming deadlines at college, a week since the kiss.
The boy was unsure how he felt about it, of course he was estatic and thrilled about finally kissing Jisung, but he had doubt.

If he even plucked up the courage to ask Jisung out he didn't want it to turn out like Hyunjin, that sneaky boy, using him and his connections.

Shaking off the bad thoughts Minho crossed the room and peered into the window of bubbles as he crossed. It was busy, busier than usual in fact.
Reaching the door Minho took note of the buy one get one free board outside.

The bell rang signalling Minho's arrival. Joining the back of the queue his eyes wandered to find Jisung. Scanning over the sitting area there was no one, but it was a mess, cups were laying everywhere and their were some small spillages.
Peaking over the heads of customers Felix was not only running the cash machine but also making orders, he looked flustered and stressed.
Where was Jisung?

As the line shortened slightly Jisung came bouldering out of the staff area carrying towels and cleaning equipment.  Minho pulled a face of worry as the tower of towels almost looked like they would fall.

Finally as he reached the front Felix almost smiled with happiness at the familiar face.

"Hyung!"

"Hey" Minho smiled awkwardly.

"What can I get you?" Felix looked at the machine and back to Minho.

Giving a quick thought so not to hold up the line Minho scanned the board, "I'll have the Apple tea with cherry & passion fruit boba please" Pulling out his card in the process.

"in or out?"

"Umm out please" Minho had to speak louder just to Felix could hear him over the loud chatter of a birthday party in the corner.

Felix gave a thumbs up in return and got to making his drink. Just as Felix turned Minho almost got knocked down by a tower of towels.

"Sorry" Jisung squeaked as he quickly leant down to pick them up.

"You okay sung?" Minho crouched down to help pick up the stragglers that had rolled away.

Jisung flushed at the familiar voice, "o-oh Hyung hi"

Minho chuckled and stood up holding the rolls.
"You seem a bit swept off your feet, quiet literally"

Jisung let out a big sigh and placed the towels on the counter top besides Minho's drink that had just been served.

"Well my parents are at the bank again trying to deal with the money for the renovations and decorating that's going to happen in a month or so, Mako is ill, so it's just me and Felix" Jisung looked around the room and cringed at all the mess.

"I can help" Minho shrugged as he drunk some of his boba.

"Oh you don't have to Hyung" Jisung scratched the back of his neck.